THIS STAFF IS ELITE

bowdenbme

Recruit
This staff is elite at recruiting. Not only recruiting the players they want but also their mamas. A1 RECRUITING.

[TWEET]841408701994999808[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I will try hard to go to as many Gorman games as possible this upcoming season to see him live. I will accompany a friend of mine who's son is on the team. Of course, will wear my UM polo shirt and my UM hat to the game!

Advertisement
Any one find any info about how Brevin Jordan did at the Opening LA this past weekend?

Big fan of his game. Hoping he measured in at a legit 6'3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Top West Coast TE recruit Brevin Jordan is close with ?Tight End U? Miami - SBNation.com

At 6’3, 240, Brevin Jordan is considered 2018’s third-best tight end, according to the early and still-developing 247Sports Composite. He’s currently rated as the best TE west of the Mississippi.

At The Opening’s Los Angeles camp, he listed Miami and Michigan “and UCLA for sure” as three schools he’d definitely put on a top list, were he to make one, with Ohio State and Georgia two others he’s “really looking into.”

The Las Vegas native cites Miami as “Tight End U” and says he wants to visit the Wolverines even though “it’s cold,” since he’d have to get used to playing in any weather if he were to eventually be drafted by “Buffalo or Cleveland.”

When asked which college coach he’s the tightest with, he went with Miami TE coach Todd Hartley, saying “he’s just funny, man. Me and him talk, sometimes we get off of football. We’ll talk about my girlfriend or my mom. He’s real deep into it.”

He’s also visited UCLA several times and been to USC.

“USC, they were recruiting me a lot, but I’m not really interested in them, to be honest with you,” he said.

Advertisement
chess not checkers .gif

I will try hard to go to as many Gorman games as possible this upcoming season to see him live. I will accompany a friend of mine who's son is on the team. Of course, will wear my UM polo shirt and my UM hat to the TQUOTE]

Tell me when you're going I'll meet you there! Two shirts are better than one.

Advertisement
Back