THIS STAFF IS ELITE

mama jordan can get it

Wait, that thing about recruits and players reading this board is all BS right? Cause I'm pretty sure a dozen people just offered to bang this guy's mom and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad recruiting move.

I don't know how it could be a bad thing to get confirmation that your mom is hot.. You don't want a bunch of fools talking nasty about your mother, but saying "she still got it" or that "she can get it" isn't the worst thing in the world.

Wouldn't go much further, though.

Advertisement
mama jordan can get it

Wait, that thing about recruits and players reading this board is all BS right? Cause I'm pretty sure a dozen people just offered to bang this guy's mom and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad recruiting move.

I don't know how it could be a bad thing to get confirmation that your mom is hot.. You don't want a bunch of fools talking nasty about your mother, but saying "she still got it" or that "she can get it" isn't the worst thing in the world.

Some people would rather not think about their mom having it, having had it, or getting it. Weird.

mama jordan can get it

A women her age is probably flattered more then anything. Lighten up. She a nice MILF. Nothing wrong with saying it. **** if shes single she probably hears it all the time. Esp with ole Hartley hanging around. I wouldnt put anything past that little weasel. LOL. Jk.

Advertisement
mama jordan can get it

A women her age is probably flattered more then anything. Lighten up. She a nice MILF. Nothing wrong with saying it. **** if shes single she probably hears it all the time. Esp with ole Hartley hanging around. I wouldnt put anything past that little weasel. LOL. Jk.

I can't, I just can't. It's my basic state...serious all the time. Can you teach me jokes?

mama jordan can get it

When your coach is a born again, who actively recruits the parents, who obviously like him and what he stands for.....its not smart to post trash.

mama jordan can get it

You wouldn't go much farther than saying you'd fvck his mom? You're a true gentleman

What is great about the edit is that mama Jordan tweeted it. Just little signs along the way that let us know this staff don't muthaf@#king play.

Advertisement
mama jordan can get it

You wouldn't go much farther than saying you'd fvck his mom? You're a true gentleman

I do what I can for the advancement of the species, sir.

mama jordan can get it

I do what I can for the advancement of the species, sir.

Hey look, if it'll stave off the extinction of the human race I'll bang the dude's mom. I'm a team player.

Advertisement
raw

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back