THIS STAFF IS ELITE

mama jordan can get it

Wait, that thing about recruits and players reading this board is all BS right? Cause I'm pretty sure a dozen people just offered to bang this guy's mom and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad recruiting move.

I don't know how it could be a bad thing to get confirmation that your mom is hot.. You don't want a bunch of fools talking nasty about your mother, but saying "she still got it" or that "she can get it" isn't the worst thing in the world.

Wouldn't go much further, though.

You wouldn't go much farther than saying you'd fvck his mom? You're a true gentleman

A true gentleman LOL. No dude wants to know that you're interested in ******** his mom

Advertisement
Hartley. you sand baggin' son of a . I love that dude

goofiest looking guy pulling in studs consistently

Brevin Jordan is a big dude.

At the LA Opening Regional he measured in at 6'3 257 with a 4.84 40 and 4.31 shuttle.

Good to see he measured in at a legit 6'3, as him being shorter was one of my minor concerns. He has a big frame so he carries that weight well, but surely he can stand to tone up a little. Very promising that he's running a 4.8 at that size. He clearly moves super fluidly for his size. We gotta reel this guy in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back