This season now has me

Advertisement
If they end the season on a 3 game skid, their fans are gonna be clamoring “Fack man if it wasn’t for Travis hurt we would’ve won the natty” and I am here for all those glorious tears those ****y cucks are gonna have

I’m rooting hard for the meteor

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

Nah I’m good on that. The gators can get spanked at home tonight and the seminoles can get spanked by Louisville next weekend.

This is the best case scneario. Although I do have a futures bet of Florida over 5.5 wins riding on tonight's outcome.

Decisions, decisions:

Gators lose and miss out on a bowl game

Noles lose final regular season game on the road and possibly the ACC Championship and their bowl game a la the '17 Hurricanes. Hopefully leading to a decline in their program after a brief rise.

Advertisement
Florida has lost some bad games. Beating a Travis- less FSU and getting to a bad bowl game does nothing for them.

Not rooting for anyone but I’d be fine with a UF win today, FSU loses their next 3 and UF gets smacked in a bad bowl where the fans will say “we should have just stayed home”

Louisville should have lost to us and will prob lose to Kentucky today so they might be limping into FSU next week.

Advertisement
Florida has lost some bad games. Beating a Travis- less FSU and getting to a bad bowl game does nothing for them.

Not rooting for anyone but I’d be fine with a UF win today, FSU loses their next 3 and UF gets smacked in a bad bowl where the fans will say “we should have just stayed home”

Louisville should have lost to us and will prob lose to Kentucky today so they might be limping into FSU next week.
This is a blatant lie, we lost to FSU with out backup QB and still our fans wanted the staffs head on a stick. FSU already has recruiting momentum and a good class this loss would mean less to FSU and more to UF for the future and to keep their recruiting in tact. They can sell that they beat a "loaded" FSU team with their QB of the future.

UF losing would benefit us way more especially due to the fact that we play them for the next 2 years. If we didnt play them sure we would all be rooting for the upset

Nope. The damage is already done with the Semenholes winning 11 games, their recruiting class can't really be affected now. If the gators lose to the semenholes at home would do more damage to them and will have them reeling.

GO Semenholes and then I hope they lose to louisville.
Yeah especially losing Travis. There’s no harm to their recruiting even if they lose out the season

If they blow UFs doors off that keeps their spiral going

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back