This season now has me

Rooting for the gators today. Literally a perfect storm to make that happen.
I’m rooting for fsu to lose tonight but tough to ever say “rooting for the gators”.

Just hope the game is an ugly fizical slugfest. 3-2 final score would be fantastic.

Advertisement
Rooting for the gators today. Literally a perfect storm to make that happen.
It’s a hard one but Im Hoping for Florida to lose because they would be under 500 and not bowl eligible initially (chance not enough 500 teams changes that) AND then Louisville knocks out FSU anyway

also a chance fsu wins both and still doesn’t make it into top 4 which might be even better.

The people wanting FSU to win tonight and then lose to Louisville are the same to me as the people that wanted FSU to be undefeated when we played them lol. I'd rather see the Noles lose their playoff spot this week than hope they somehow do next week.

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Double edge sword with that game. Those fans will be awful if they beat FSU.

6-6 Florida beating Travis-less FSU or Noles with an undefeated regular season—22-3 going back to last year and riding an 18-game win-streak into the conference title game?

Please. May the Gator pull this one off.

Upside; they don’t and it’s 5-7 and no bowl game for Florida…. but always have to root against the better / higher ranked team.

Should the Gators win, is there a Chinaman’s Chance they’d face off against us in a Bowl Game?

Should the Gators win, is there a Chinaman’s Chance they’d face off against us in a Bowl Game?
I predicted this last week Saturday...I expect FSPoo to lose tonight setting up a bowl game between the Gaytor and Canes - Evil vs Good!

Advertisement
I'm not rooting for either team. I suppose though I'd pick the Gates as they're some of my families team.

Advertisement
Back