This says it all I think

Problem2

All-American
Premium
caneswatch Jorge Milian
Golden surprised at number of departing underclassmen to NFL. Said none of the players waited to get reports back from NFL Draft Advisory.
54 minutes ago

caneswatch Jorge Milian
Regarding underclassmen leaving before hearing from NFL committee: "In 15 yrs. of coaching, I’ve never seen that. That was surprising."
53 minutes ago

Team is/was full of a bunch of dummies

Advertisement
Goodbye (mostly) entitled punks. It's like a bad relationship, sometimes a clean break hurts more in the short term, but is better in the long run, but I guess this can be somewhat expected with coaching changes.

Well that does sound crazy. I expect kids like Lamar and Brandon to have solid NFL careers while most of the others will be busts while one may surprise like a Sam shields did. I think we all think it might be streeter. I think we all think Vernon may shine. I think most of us are both glad and infuriated that one of our biggest busts ever in big Marcus is gone.

Honestly though we need the right guy to rebuild the program. I just hope it is golden.

Advertisement
Well that does sound crazy. I expect kids like Lamar and Brandon to have solid NFL careers while most of the others will be busts while one may surprise like a Sam shields did. I think we all think it might be streeter. I think we all think Vernon may shine. I think most of us are both glad and infuriated that one of our biggest busts ever in big Marcus is gone.

Honestly though we need the right guy to rebuild the program. I just hope it is golden.

The difference between Shields and a guy like Vernon or Forston is that Shields was a senior with no choice. These fulls decided blindly to leave for the NFL with NFL guidance.

35.jpg

Smart Dumb ******

Lets see where each of these young men are in 5 years. IMO, Washington and Vernon have the best chance to still be in the NFL.

they didnt wanna work NFL hard unless they were in the nfl next year. i have a feeling these boys are going to be on some ruthless workouts just to get us up to par.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The program needs a good enima to clean out Randy's recruits. Just hope guys like Perryman, Chick, and Burns can keep it up.

Advertisement
If they're leaving without even waiting to hear their draft projection that just tells you there's a reason they can't wait to get out of here. And it's more than just the NFL
:

I read a tweet yesterday, that I since can't find, quoting Golden on S&C....(paraphrasing) "The problem last season was that too many players thought the workouts were punitive."

That sentiment just blew my mind

LOL @ those kids thinking they were getting punished when really they were scratching the surface to become sub par.

these kids didnt want to work hard and they left, simple as that. Golden aint ****** around

Advertisement
Back