This REALISTIC DB class works for me...

Exactly. That’s why it’s hard to fault kids for flipping.

Agreed. I don't like it when the kids flip (from us), but the whole commitment thing most of the time is silly. There are guys like DJ, Lingard, et al that you know aren't f-ing around (I think/hope Chaney is of that same class), but at least 50% of the time, an oral commitment doesn't mean ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give me
Cb: Justin Hodges
Cb:Kendall Dennis
Cb: Ethan Pouncey
Cb/S: Jaiden Francois
S: Keshawn Lawrence
S/Striker: Daran Branch
Call it a day. Good night

I hope we don’t take so many at DB. We have other needs to fill, it’s a relatively weak class at the top (no Stevenson or T Campbell level), and everyone at DB is returning except Knowles. Take the 4 best. With 25 our likely total class size, let’s use the other spots for places like OL where we have a bigger need.

I hope we don’t take so many at DB. We have other needs to fill, it’s a relatively weak class at the top (no Stevenson or T Campbell level), and everyone at DB is returning except Knowles. Take the 4 best. With 25 our likely total class size, let’s use the other spots for places like OL where we have a bigger need.
You have to build depth as a program next year we are bringing ivey,blades, Bethel, couch, and William's at corner we need 3 corners

Advertisement
No, we need to be 3 deep in every position. 3 cornerbacks, 2 Safeties, and at least one striker, since Romeo is gone after this season and Gilbert will be the only one playing striker.

Lol...you goofs are just all out in your unrealistic, star ***** glory today I see. Again, what's your little BS suggestion if we can't land Lawrence and Pouncey who we are battling SEC powers with?

Francois is probably the top target on our board or at least in the top 3 with Pouncey and Lawrence...You think we are going to go 3 -for- 3 at the top and then bytch on the board if we don't? That's the move right?
***** star ***** glory. Just recruit kids that belong here whatever their rating is. Period end of story. If those kids you listed belong here then I'm okay with them. If they don't them I'm not. I love Francios, Branch, and Jenkins. I'm good with Pough. Hodges I'm not sold on yet. I have a feeling that our DB recruiting will vastly improve after this year if we win 10+. Also you said that the big names are unrealistic. Look at our defensive numbers since Diaz arrived. We had the #1 pass defense last year. Nobody should be labeled unrealistic. If this is truly to become TNM then those big names better become realistic really quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back