skeeter

Junior
Premium
CB Hodges
CB Pough or George
CB/S Jenkins
CB/S Francois
S D. Johnson or Branch

Obviously you keep going all out for Dennis/Pouncey/Lawrence, I just don't think they're coming. If Tennison wants to come back you probably don't need to go to Louisiana, but I like D.Johnson a lot and Branch has those ridiculously long arms and offers versatility. Jenkins is really growing on me and sounds like he likes UM. I'd give this class a solid A, maybe not an A+ without one of those cover corners but an A nonetheless (wouldn't argue with A-)

Didn't list K.Wash because I think if he stays on board it's as a striker once he puts the weight back on. Kid just looks really stiff at safety in his tape, especially when trying to keep up with Henry Parrish.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CB Hodges
CB Pough or George
CB/S Jenkins
CB/S Francois
S D. Johnson or Branch

Obviously you keep going all out for Dennis/Pouncey/Lawrence, I just don't think they're coming. If Tennison wants to come back you probably don't need to go to Louisiana, but I like D.Johnson a lot and Branch has those ridiculously long arms. Jenkins is really growing on me and sounds like he likes UM. I'd give this class a solid A, maybe not an A+ without one of those cover corners but an A nonetheless (wouldn't argue with A-)

Didn't list K.Wash because I think if he stays on board it's as a striker once he puts the weight back on. Kid just looks really stiff in his tape, especially when trying to keep up with Henry Parrish.
Jenkins???

Advertisement
That would pale in comparison to the dbs we brought in the 2018 and 2019 class. Out of 9 kids in the last 2 classes 8 were 4 star caliber players. That 2020 class would be Very underwhelming and I would be disappointed in our recruiting efforts considering how good they have recruited the positions recently. I do really like Francois though and he’s a pure stud

Blades
Ivey
Frierson
Hall
Bethel

Keontra smith
Bubba bolden
Christian Williams
Tecory couch

Lol...you goofs are just all out in your unrealistic, star ***** glory today I see. Again, what's your little BS suggestion if we can't land Lawrence and Pouncey who we are battling SEC powers with?

Francois is probably the top target on our board or at least in the top 3 with Pouncey and Lawrence...You think we are going to go 3 -for- 3 at the top and then bytch on the board if we don't? That's the move right?

That would pale in comparison to the dbs we brought in the 2018 and 2019 class. Very underwhelming and I would Be very disappointed in our recruiting efforts considering how good they have recruited the position recently. I do really like Francois though and he’s a pure stud

Blades
Ivey
Frierson
Hall
Bethel

Keontra smith
Bubba bolden
Christian Williams
Tecory couch

Nah definitely disagree...Class is definitely right in there with that caliber in every way.

You better go re-watch that Jenkins and D.Johnson tape...Dudes are so underrated it's sick.

Jaiden Francois is probably my favorite DB out of the 17-18 listed we just listed...Or at least co-favorite with Frierson, but GF still growing and probably sticking at striker. Tennison in the group with them as well...Of the other names I listed I like Blades tape, especially before he transferred to STA and was rotating with all their talent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Definitely false...That is a very good DB class...Tell me then, who should we focus on if we miss Pouncey, Lawrence, and Tennison. Because it will be a miracle if we land more than 1 from that group.

I couldn't care less what players we *should* focus on. But if this staff, which has had a serious problem with missing out on their top DB board, basically misses out on the ENTIRE top tier of their DB board, people need to be fired. I don't care how good you think Tier II or Tier III is.

I couldn't care less what players we *should* focus on. But if this staff, which has had a serious problem with missing out on their top DB board, basically misses out on the ENTIRE top tier of their DB board, people need to be fired. I don't care how good you think Tier II or Tier III is.
People need to be fired? Relax

Advertisement

Lol...So let's go find that magical staff out there that will make a program who hasn't won **** in 20 years and can't pay SEC money go win battles with Bama, Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee ready to back an armored truck up for the top player in it's state? That's your little strategy right? Again Francois is in that top tier target group...We already have him in the bag and he's enrolling early. If you think UM is going to land every top tier target I don't know what to tell you man.

Lol...So let's go find that magical staff out there that will make a program who hasn't won **** in 20 years and can't pay SEC money go win battles with Bama, Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee ready to back an armored truck up for the top player in it's state? That's your little strategy right? Again Francois is in that top tier target group...We already have him in the bag and he's enrolling early. If you think UM is going to land every top tier target I don't know what to tell you man.

That's a cute little straw man you've built there.

Advertisement
Looks realistic if not flashy. I haven't gone through everyone's HUDL yet. But Francois is legit, and Pough (if we extend a committable offer) is Miami level. You can also add in Restrepo as a possible DB.

I'll admit that his 40 time really scares me off Hodges, hope he shows that it was an anomaly. Slower kids haven't really panned out for us (Telemaque, Dallas Crawford, Knowles). And this kid's frame only works at CB, not a safety. He'll be slower than most of the WRs he faces.

Would love to get one of Lawrence Pouncey and Tennison. That would make it an A+ haul. As you propose it, I think it's on par with 2019 but below 2018. Enough to win the coastal, not enough to win championships. Need 1 more legit high 4-star player to go with Francois.

p.s., Robinson?

Advertisement
Back