This REALISTIC DB class works for me...

Lol... I mean we all want Ethan Pouncey and Keshawn Lawrence...Shall we maybe kidnap em and force them to sign? South Florida DBs are never something to bet against, NFL full of them, many not ranked high.
You got to try something. That db class is trash.

Advertisement
I couldn't care less what players we *should* focus on. But if this staff, which has had a serious problem with missing out on their top DB board, basically misses out on the ENTIRE top tier of their DB board, people need to be fired. I don't care how good you think Tier II or Tier III is.
This is crazy you guys want Rump outta here so bad but he has been constantly good coaching up who ever plays for him. He is a great coach period.

Advertisement
CB Hodges
CB Pough or George
CB/S Jenkins
CB/S Francois
S D. Johnson or Branch

Obviously you keep going all out for Dennis/Pouncey/Lawrence, I just don't think they're coming. If Tennison wants to come back you probably don't need to go to Louisiana, but I like D.Johnson a lot and Branch has those ridiculously long arms and offers versatility. Jenkins is really growing on me and sounds like he likes UM. I'd give this class a solid A, maybe not an A+ without one of those cover corners but an A nonetheless (wouldn't argue with A-)

Didn't list K.Wash because I think if he stays on board it's as a striker once he puts the weight back on. Kid just looks really stiff at safety in his tape, especially when trying to keep up with Henry Parrish.

No. It's a solid group, but not close to an A. Talk about grade inflation. An A class would include at least one DB on the level of Lawrence or Denis. With the caveat that you can't really judge a group until they actually play 3-4 years for us.

Definitely false...That is a very good DB class...Tell me then, who should we focus on if we miss Pouncey, Lawrence, and Tennison. Because it will be a miracle if we land more than 1 from that group.

Thats a horrible DB class the **** you talking about LOL, if thats the class people need to be fired, if you are ok with that then you dont see this program at a top level

I understand that my be realistic but it’s also very underwhelming. If we want to get to where I’m pretty sure we all want to get to, that ain’t cutting it. JMO

Has the staff offered Pough or George? I do hope Jenkins finds his way in the class though. But as I said, I’d just be disappointed. Once again, my opinion.

Last edited:
I understand that my be realistic but it’s also very underwhelming. If we want to get to where I’m pretty sure we all want to get to, that ain’t cutting it. JMO

Has the staff offered Pough or George? I do hope Jenkins finds his way in the class though. But as I said, I’d just be disappointed. Once again, my opinion.

Both George and Pough reported offers (Pough's came in Feb but he may be getting jerked)...Both are prob behind literally 1-3 corners, (Lawrence/Dennis/Pouncey)...So it's not like we are reaching too far down the totem pole.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I couldn't care less what players we *should* focus on. But if this staff, which has had a serious problem with missing out on their top DB board, basically misses out on the ENTIRE top tier of their DB board, people need to be fired. I don't care how good you think Tier II or Tier III is.

+1 for “couldn’t care less”.

Advertisement
This is crazy you guys want Rump outta here so bad but he has been constantly good coaching up who ever plays for him. He is a great coach period.

THIS.. I don't care how many stars the players have or what anyone thinks about their HIGHSCHOOL film if they're performing at a top 5 pass defense level like they did last year. SMH at some of you porsters

Advertisement
Jahquez from Duval. He’s committed to Bama but still looking around.
Yeah; but if you are committed and especially to Baga, you are looking for bags. He's looking for offers (cough) in the $EC.

Yeah; but if you are committed and especially to Baga, you are looking for bags. He's looking for offers (cough) in the $EC.
Naw, he might be in the same place as Williams was last season. Could be pushed out, especially if bigger fish show up. Might benefit us by Bama being loaded every year.

Naw, he might be in the same place as Williams was last season. Could be pushed out, especially if bigger fish show up. Might benefit us by Bama being loaded every year.
You may be right. Thought of a school kicking a kid out never crossed my mind. I guess it's the day and age we live in today. No one keeps their word.

Advertisement
Back