This program is dead

I'm confused. under Golden the program was dead bc the assistants weren't getting offers to move up at other schools like old UM teams.

Now we have an assistant or few getting offers to advance thier careers and the program is dead.

Which is it?

Advertisement
I haven’t seen this kind of derangement and suicidal manic depression over a coach leaving since Shula resigned.

And even that wasn't this bad because everyone thought Jimmy was just gonna ride back into town and win Super Bowls.

And the quicker people come to the realization that we will NEVER be a big time program again, the easier the pain and suffering will become

Come to the dark side fellas. Life is a lot more stress free over here
What should we do then? What do you suggest? Bandwagon to another team that is winning right now? Gove up football all together? You are asking us to accept that the program we love and have supported since birth is complete mediocrity and will never be a winner?!? That is what we should accept? FOH!...once you give up hope, all is lost...that applies to anything in life. I will continue to fan for our team win/lose/or draw.

Advertisement
And the quicker people come to the realization that we will NEVER be a big time program again, the easier the pain and suffering will become

Come to the dark side fellas. Life is a lot more stress free over here
Bee. Saying this after the UVA game.....this program will never ever be elite again. Its over people just accept it

People saying we were ranked number 2 doesnt make u elite....USF when they were ranked 2 werent an elite program. UCF isnt an elite program.....ranking doesnt mean anything consistency does.....multiple first rpunders yearly does. Winning does

It’s sad what’s come to this program.

This our last stand folks. I’ve lit a candle and I’m drinking whisky; there will be no survivors. We old heads/die hards held on to the bitter end and fought the good fight.

In the end, Richt was just just too powerful for us to overcome. He’s not going anywhere for a loooooooooong time. Its over

Advertisement
For now I don't see anything changing for the better under Richt. As long as he is here we don't stand a chance at winning a Natty. Will we win the ACC coastal again? More than likely. But for me that is not the standard. 2 more years and this Richt era needs to be over. Hire a coach with some balls and who has fire to want to win.
I’m not so sure he wins the coastal again. His offense is easily defended, so he needs to out talent the opponent by a wide margin. Doesn’t seem like he’s going to recruit well enough to do that.

I'm confused. under Golden the program was dead bc the assistants weren't getting offers to move up at other schools like old UM teams.

Now we have an assistant or few getting offers to advance thier careers and the program is dead.

Which is it?

Golden was blamed because he kept D'Onofrio around and no one else wanted him.

Richt is blamed because Manny did well for himself and jumped at the chance to be a HC.

Which is it?
Under al The program was dead because we had a HC incapable of honestly evaluating his team, and making necessary changes. This program is still in that position, as mark is also unable to evaluate his shortcomings.

Richt is blamed because Manny did well for himself and jumped at the chance to be a HC.
If you live long enough, you see Irony everywhere..

Advertisement

No no no.

Richt is blamed because he’s not capable of coordinating an offense, nor is he trusted to make good personnel moves.

I saw one guy (maybe 2) suggest manny is leaving cause of richt. While it’s very possible OC richt played a part in mannys decision, mannys leavung because he’s bettering himself.

We are syracuse

We are a program that will never sniff the title again. This is the U now a team we have to root for that will never be elite again. Money game to strong in cfb now.....if we havent been elite in 15 years its not happening anytime. It feels better to know this truth instead of ripping your hair put or screaming at the tv. I watch the games numb now in a trance like im in a coma no emotions no nothing.

Dead? No. Last year we were number 2 in the country. Things changed fast this season. They can change fast again.

... with the second-best defense in the nation this year—with a recently-departed defensive coordinator that many around here wanted to fire after the loss to LSU.

Only thing that's dead is this sack-less fan base. ****ing and moaning non-stop, stuck in the glory days and rooted in emotion over logic.

Gee, Miami ain't back yet—you don't say! 60-47 from Coker's final year to Golden's firing—and four head coaches over a ten-year span—yet the Canes aren't yet a Playoff contender three years into the Richt regime. Incredible!

Takes time to build a contender—and while most are too stupid to admit it, the fact a defensive coordinator just got hired away for a head coaching gig; it actually means Miami is CLOSER TO SOME DEGREE OF BACK than it was when it had coordinators and position coaches getting fired left and right.

The defensive job at Miami is one that people will actually WANT now that Diaz put it back together. Great opportunity to get a good guy now, while Manny gets to go cut his teeth at a program that's given it's last five head coaches better gigs (four in the past eight years.)

Advertisement
... with the second-best defense in the nation this year—with a recently-departed defensive coordinator that many around here wanted to fire after the loss to LSU.

Only thing that's dead is this sack-less fan base. ****ing and moaning non-stop, stuck in the glory days and rooted in emotion over logic.

Gee, Miami ain't back yet—you don't say! 60-47 from Coker's final year to Golden's firing—and four head coaches over a ten-year span—yet the Canes aren't yet a Playoff contender three years into the Richt regime. Incredible!

Takes time to build a contender—and while most are too stupid to admit it, the fact a defensive coordinator just got hired away for a head coaching gig; it actually means Miami is CLOSER TO SOME DEGREE OF BACK than it was when it had coordinators and position coaches getting fired left and right.

The defensive job at Miami is one that people will actually WANT now that Diaz put it back together. Great opportunity to get a good guy now, while Manny gets to go cut his teeth at a program that's given it's last five head coaches better gigs (four in the past eight years.)
Stop...you sounding rational....

We got a bowl game in Antarctica.
1544678370641.gif

This program is and will always be a sleeping giant and we CAN win the natty given the right circumstances. The last 4 clown show coaches have done alot to damage the perception of the program however if a special hire is made and the right guy is brought in then i think we could be elite again.

Advertisement
Back