This program has been missing something for a while now.

man mega bump right here

For real. Nice bump, Dynasty. +rep.

Coley for sure. Duke, but of course he needs to stay healthy (can't change a game if you're not in it).

I also think DP is a potential game-changer. We'll see how it plays out, but I wouldn't be shocked if he balls out of his mind. Miami fans may be thanking our lucky stars that he came back for his senior year by the end of it.

Or he'll have a good but not great year and we'll just hate him like so many former players (until 2 or 3 years from now when we say "We use to bash the **** outta [insert very good player], but we didn't realize how good he was/wish we had him now...e.g. in post #11 above)

Advertisement
Jimmy Graham? Weird because he never really dominated in his year here, now all-pro all-the-time

Jimmy Graham? Weird because he never really dominated in his year here, now all-pro all-the-time

It's weird that a guy who hadn't played football in 4-5 years couldn't step right in at a D1 program in a major conference and dominate?

It's weird that a guy who hadn't played football in 4-5 years couldn't step right in at a D1 program in a major conference and dominate?

It is considering he stepped into the NFL and dominated from basically day 1.

Granted he had a HOF QB throwing to him.

He didn't dominate from day one... He was splitting time his first year... He showed great signs his first year hear then carried it over to his rookie year then it was all she wrote... However? He didn't dominate from day one...

Advertisement

He put up 31-356-5 his rookie season. How is that dominating from Day 1?

You know what this team's problem is? Too much brains. Not enough **** and balls.

I think the opposite plenty of **** and Balls...no brains...get to a practice see the drills..some 4th year guys struggling with drills from time to time..

Look at Dallas being where the runner supposed to be on sat...dallas has both brains and braun...you need smarter players today.

I think the Canes are missing someone that constantly requires a double team on the D-Line. McCord or Muhammad have not gained that attention yet on every down.

Advertisement
612.gif

Advertisement
Agree with jh thats our 1st rounder. Stacy is the 1st recruit in awhile where i said to myself omg we got him? need more of those

Last edited:
That one signature player on your roster that every team in the country fears and has to really gameplan against. Every great team in the past has had one or 2 of those guys and it just seems like we haven't had anyone like that come through here in a long while. Bama had Ingram and now Trent. LSU has Matthieu, Auburn had Cam, UF had Tebow & Percy and the list goes on. Anyone else feel the same way?

yes that something is called a home stadium

Advertisement
I think DP will strike fear into other teams.

Coley and Duke. Some of us take duke form granted because he was so die hard Miami. That kid has been a blessing.

Coley and Duke are 100% players that teams must game plan to stop on offense.

The problem is on defense and it all starts with an unstoppable defensive lineman. I think Muhammed will be that guy.

Advertisement
Back