This OL is Bad

I've been beating this drum for a while. We're still 2+ recruting cycles from fixing this issue. Searles needs to land Neal and another stud or take a hike.

Your weak *** has been beating much more than your drum for a while.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They legitimately struggled to run the ball against a bottom feeding FCS school in the first half of this game tonight. They still get no push in short yardage situations. I am legitimately as concerned about our OL as I am about the QB situation right now.

Once rosier came out and they actually feared the pass we ran all over them.

Need Scaife, Reed and Campbell to take some jobs.

Hearing that FSU o linemen trash the technique of the first string o line made me want to strangle Searles. Guys lines have been an abomination here.

Don't beat against it as the season progresses. At least Scaife and Reed with Scaife moving to right tackle and Donaldson moving inside.

We should be able to line up and run the ball down their throats at will. They physically beat our OL in the first half tonight.

I think if we ran the ball vertically under center instead of stretched or delayed RPO every snap we would have better results. I don't disagree with you but I don't think we are helping our weakness, just exposing it.

Advertisement
Donaldson has maxed out 2 games into his sophomore year? Is this a joke? Please stop.

Have you seen real development from Searles over three seasons? What have you seen from him that would allow you to be confident to see improvement in our linemen?

I have not seen any development nor do I see anything that would give me confidence in improvement.

If you have, please share.

We can worry about the QB situation all we want but none of them can block and until we can find a few guys that can we are never gonna contend for sHT.

Advertisement
Need Scaife, Reed and Campbell to take some jobs.

Hearing that FSU o linemen trash the technique of the first string o line made me want to strangle Searles. Guys lines have been an abomination here.
lol he was right tho....dude was a pretty good announcer

I just hope this game was sobering for richt and staff .. cuz we got some players on the defensive side that shouldn’t play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, I gotta call this out. That is so unfair. His beliefs have nothing to do with whether or not the OL coach is doing a good job. I love the way some people love to hold this guys faith over his head and use it in such a negative way. I agree, right now the OL is bad. Right now Richt has some big time coaching up to do to get this team where we all think it should be. But his faith is what makes him the man he is. Not the coach he is. As a man I HIGHLY doubt you would even sniff his jock. So let it GO!

Richt looks to hire bible thumpers in most of his coaching staff. It’s a big part of how he rolls.

Richt looks to hire bible thumpers in most of his coaching staff. It’s a big part of how he rolls.
But their beliefs should not be thrown in their face if your not happy with their job. Just say you are not happy with their job. Its not like Seales is unqualified for the job.

But their beliefs should not be thrown in their face if your not happy with their job. Just say you are not happy with their job. Its not like Seales is unqualified for the job.

True, but his hiring process has been suspect.

From his son , Searles and even Diaz.

Advertisement
Back