This needs to be sent to officiating committee. How does the line judge in the back not see this? Yet caught 3 of our holding calls🤔

Caneofcanes

Sophomore
2FF629D1-0EA1-45E1-924A-16C394EECC2F.jpeg

Advertisement
Thats same player jumped MULTIPLE times just like that, never called.. On a couple crucial plays like 3rd down and I think thats the TD play, the announcer actually commented on that play it was soo crazy.. There was one where the wr jumped early, turned and looked at side judge thinking he was gonna call it, saw he didnt then started running his route, smfh..

Advertisement
You're referring to the Umpire I believe in this photo. It was a missed called no doubt, in his defense it was bang bang and not sure he could see the snap from his vantage point.

I just find it ironic that we're complaining about SEC refs when we're in a conference with notoriously some of the worst officials.....you guys just wait for conference play lol

Advertisement
Wes probably should have gotten a targeting call on A&Ms last TD

Refs missed a lot

Advertisement
SEC refs bro. Glad they missed the KO return though
Exactly.

Think about how many KO and punt returns we have housed with ACC officiating over the years that ended in flags on phantom penalties, not to mention the targeting call that they got correct in my opinion that would have been called targeting all day long by ACC officiating. They missed a lot against aTm, but we got breaks as well.

SEC refs bro. Glad they missed the KO return though

ACC refs rake us over the coals too. In fact they take pleasure in doing it.

Wonder if we’ll ever get an impartial officials for ballgames that matter ?

I’ve just gotten used to our squad playing against multiple opponents simultaneously. It’s par the course at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back