This needs to be sent to officiating committee. How does the line judge in the back not see this? Yet caught 3 of our holding calls🤔

Never leave it up to the refs.
We could have at least one more natty.
We had over a football field of penalties and 2 special teams blunders that gifted them red zone first downs resulting in 14 points.
They can cry all they want but if you can’t beat a team that does that and actually get manhandled then it’s on you sucking.

We dominated.

Advertisement
If we kick their asses hard enough, we take the game out of the hands of the referees.

That was Jimmy's Rule when it came to playing at South Bend. It's going to apply to playing UNC, NC State and Clemson.

I'm going to assume that Tobacco Road has no sentimental affections for Free Shoes, since the Noles have been trying to dump on the Conference and leave, VERY publicly I might add.

in an out of conference game the officials shouldn’t come from either of those conferencs involved. period.

Advertisement
Better watch out or they'll flag you for targeting just for talking smack about them in this post.

Seems like SEC refs let them play more than the ACC trash we usually see. Is Ron Cherry still on the ACC ref roster? He’s the worst!

Go Canes!

in an out of conference game the officials shouldn’t come from either of those conferencs involved. period.
I don't think conferences should have officiating crews.

Why do they in the first place? I'm seriously asking.

There should be NCAA officials that rotate. It can be done regionally as well to cut down on travel if they are concerned.

I never understood conference officials. Just opens the door for corruption imo

Not sure about a hold but it looked like block in the back right when Brashad hit the seam.

Upon Further Review Miami vs. Texas A&M  CanesInSight.jpg

Found it.I snagged it from Lance’s breakdown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back