This may be overly optimistic, but I believe that we are...

be slightly better than this year, and find a way to win whatever games next year are the FSU, NC and ND's

Advertisement
Our improvement on the OL will determine whether we have ashot at the CFP, win the ACC, or lose the Coastal again.

our D will be legit. we had one of best rbs in the acc. we have potentially the best wr in the acc. our TE is always good. without knowing who our qb is, if our ol plays like a top 3 line in the ACC we win the coastal and potentially win the entire acc, which puts us in contention to make the cfp

Ropa needs his account banned.
Well, they banned his last account. I don't know why they let this one go.

Ropa = Moro. He can only hide his posting style for just so long. He can't help himself.

For what exactly are you calling for the public hanging of anyone who dares to agree with Moro? Do you wish the Admins to profile every account on suspicion that it may be "Moro"? Is it really that serious? This is a bit elementary don't you think?
I didn't call for a public hanging, but thanks for suggesting it, Moro. I suppose a private hanging would serve just as well.

Did you ever here someone say racism doesn't exist today? Who could make this stuff up? And why would you want to hang me I haven't done anything to you? I find it funny though because you guys get tough now that the man is gone, when he was here you couldn't here rat **** on cotton!!!

Even the KKK is finding it hard to find good help these days. Next month they will be adding 200 point to your exam just for signing your name correctly. Anyway, I think they cover it in racism 101 hangings. Can you tell me just what message you would be sending to the rest of Black Folks?

Last edited:
Toss in a couple quality OL and I'd agree with that....

And a couple burners - Thomas + 1 to add speed to the WR core and return game....

...a QB away from being in the mix in 2017. I watched a lot of CFB this year and bowl season and I think we have one of the top front 7s in the country, some premier playmakers on offense, and a great DC. If we get good QB play and improvements on the OL, I think we can make a run at this thing in 2017.

Advertisement
Ropa needs his account banned.
Well, they banned his last account. I don't know why they let this one go.

Ropa = Moro. He can only hide his posting style for just so long. He can't help himself.

For what exactly are you calling for the public hanging of anyone who dares to agree with Moro? Do you wish the Admins to profile every account on suspicion that it may be "Moro"? Is it really that serious? This is a bit elementary don't you think?
I didn't call for a public hanging, but thanks for suggesting it, Moro. I suppose a private hanging would serve just as well.

Did you ever here someone say racism doesn't exist today? Who could make this stuff up? And why would you want to hang me I haven't done anything to you? I find it funny though because you guys get tough now that the man is gone, when he was here you couldn't here rat **** on cotton!!!

Even the KKK is finding it hard to find good help these days. Next month they will be adding 200 point to your exam just for signing your name correctly. Anyway, I think they cover it in racism 101 hangings. Can you tell me just what message you would be sending to the rest of Black Folks?
Why isnt your computer off?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Moro, Ropa, how would I know what race you are?

You brought up hanging, and you brought up racism...out of the blue.

Mods, pay attention. This **** stirrer is still here.

Our improvement on the OL will determine whether we have ashot at the CFP, win the ACC, or lose the Coastal again.

our D will be legit. we had one of best rbs in the acc. we have potentially the best wr in the acc. our TE is always good. without knowing who our qb is, if our ol plays like a top 3 line in the ACC we win the coastal and potentially win the entire acc, which puts us in contention to make the cfp

So what are you going to do about depth on offense. Surely you don't think we are going to make it through two camps and a full season injury free? I mean haven't we learned our lesson year after year that you don't turn a program around overnight? If it was that easy we should have had no trouble winning it all this year with best QB in UM history, AA TE, 1K rusher, AA WR and AA CB. Maybe I'm missing something.

Agree that we are a tough, mauling excellent OL away from this level of play. I'm dreaming of a reconstruction of our OL in the image of the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders OL is big and mean, designed to attack and destroy defensive lines.

We need this redo....quickly!

Advertisement

So what are you going to do about depth on offense. Surely you don't think we are going to make it through two camps and a full season injury free? I mean haven't we learned our lesson year after year that you don't turn a program around overnight? If it was that easy we should have had no trouble winning it all this year with best QB in UM history, AA TE, 1K rusher, AA WR and AA CB. Maybe I'm missing something.

We have depth. We just don't have an OL that has proven they can play like a ACC winning unit.

RB - First of all I actually do want Gus to transfer, but if he doesn't he can at least be an average ACC running back in the event Walton gets hurt. But also I think Homer might be legit. He was electric everytime he got on the field. Also Anthony McFarland could probably step up immediately. Dude looks good. Then after those guys theres the board favorite Trayone Gray, although I think he will be given a crack at the starting FB spot this year.

WR - We are solid at WR this year. I really don't get why everyone thinks we are so bad at this position. The only person I think that would be a major loss on this unit is Richards. Richards and Cager on the outside with Berrios in the slot sounds good to me. Plus I'm a big fan of Dionte Mullins I think by the end of the year he works his way into the starting rotation. Then if we get Smith and Thomas, which isn't completely unlikely, then we are looking extremely good at WR this year.

TE - Herndon is going to be very good this year. Our depth here isn't too good. But I really am not worried. If Herndon goes down Haskins will step up, and to me he looks like he's going to be Njoku all over again. I don't think we will ever really be worried about the TE position. We always fill it with future NFL players.

Everything rides on the OLine

Best qb in Miami history? No. Not by a long shot. I'd take a healthy Stephen Morris over Kaaya in a big game in a heartbeat. Chances are good that in four years Morris will be on an NFL roster as a solid NFL backup qb and a Kaaya will not be in NFL anymore.

...a QB away from being in the mix in 2017. I watched a lot of CFB this year and bowl season and I think we have one of the top front 7s in the country, some premier playmakers on offense, and a great DC. If we get good QB play and improvements on the OL, I think we can make a run at this thing in 2017.

remember guys first year this team learned have to win and adjust in the last 5 games.

we need more D- line O - line it begins with the trenches all great team knows it, when we won in all our championships we had all americans on both sides

Advertisement
Really looking forward to this recruiting season and how everyone develops for next year. We have a new QB but Kaaya wasn't the best QB possible this season. I'm just glad we're moving up

florida state have been killing us with lineman we use to keep up with them but those north florida country kids dont want no part of miami go back and check d line for the last ten years **** check the o line to.

Advertisement
need a consistent oline. QB can't throw while on his back...well, he could but it would just go straight up in the air.

With Kaaya it was the FEAR of the lack of protection more than anything. Every QB out there is going to face pressure at times, it's how they handle it that makes them a winner. If we can get a QB that can handle pressure, he WILL have enough time, most of the time, to make plays.

We have depth. We just don't have an OL that has proven they can play like a ACC winning unit.

RB - First of all I actually do want Gus to transfer, but if he doesn't he can at least be an average ACC running back in the event Walton gets hurt. But also I think Homer might be legit. He was electric everytime he got on the field. Also Anthony McFarland could probably step up immediately. Dude looks good. Then after those guys theres the board favorite Trayone Gray, although I think he will be given a crack at the starting FB spot this year.

WR - We are solid at WR this year. I really don't get why everyone thinks we are so bad at this position. The only person I think that would be a major loss on this unit is Richards. Richards and Cager on the outside with Berrios in the slot sounds good to me. Plus I'm a big fan of Dionte Mullins I think by the end of the year he works his way into the starting rotation. Then if we get Smith and Thomas, which isn't completely unlikely, then we are looking extremely good at WR this year.

TE - Herndon is going to be very good this year. Our depth here isn't too good. But I really am not worried. If Herndon goes down Haskins will step up, and to me he looks like he's going to be Njoku all over again. I don't think we will ever really be worried about the TE position. We always fill it with future NFL players.

Everything rides on the OLine

Good feedback!!!!

We need WRs to step up big time. We also lack true deep threats. Regardless of QB, if the WR corps isn't up to snuff, forget it. Ahmon Richards needs to build off this year but he needs a true #2 WR.

If we can replace Linder and Doormat that is good enough for at least 2 more wins. Linder makes Zev Lumelski look like Anthony Munoz.

Advertisement
Back