This may be overly optimistic, but I believe that we are...

It all comes down to two things and in this order:
1. QB play
2. OL play

Everything else, I believe will fall into place.

Advertisement
...a QB away from being in the mix in 2017. I watched a lot of CFB this year and bowl season and I think we have one of the top front 7s in the country, some premier playmakers on offense, and a great DC. If we get good QB play and improvements on the OL, I think we can make a run at this thing in 2017.

Pitt loses it's OC, Conner and Boyd

UNC Trubisky

Va Tech Evans TE and RB/WR (forgot who)

We should be in the ACCCG IMHO. That's a realistic expectation and I base that on our front 7 more than anything.

As much as we bag on Kayaa, the next QB could be a step backwards...most True or redshirt freshmen don't come in poised and ready to go. Kayaa was that...not much rattled him, his o-line failed him.

...a QB away from being in the mix in 2017. I watched a lot of CFB this year and bowl season and I think we have one of the top front 7s in the country, some premier playmakers on offense, and a great DC. If we get good QB play and improvements on the OL, I think we can make a run at this thing in 2017.

Once the OL is straightened out, Miami will be ready to play with most anyone. Take care of that and everything else falls in to place.

- Find a quarterback who can lead this team the way Francoise does with FSU.
- Firm up the OL.
- Beat FSU at the Doak.

Don't talk to me about playoffs until you do those three things.

Advertisement
We need to strike gold with a dynamic playmaking QB, Watson was the difference in that game last night. Not saying we need a running QB, we just need someone who makes plays in the clutch.

Improvements on the OL go without saying.

Oh **** here we go with the expectations. One QB away? We just had the best QB in UM history and he got us 9-4 with this OL. We will have possibly a fresh QB next year 0 experience and hopefully a revamped OL. Yes, the schedule does look easy on paper but those teams will be greatly improved and will for sure bring their A game against us. I think we reach about the same success in 2017 and make a run in 2018 & 2019 before the freshman class leaves. But we are on the clock for sure because we won't be keeping these studs on defense for 4 years!!!

Statistically.

If you're taking Kaaya over Kelly, Kosar, Testaverde, Walsh, Erickson, Torretta or Dorsey you need to check yourself.

Oh **** here we go with the expectations. One QB away? We just had the best QB in UM history and he got us 9-4 with this OL. We will have possibly a fresh QB next year 0 experience and hopefully a revamped OL. Yes, the schedule does look easy on paper but those teams will be greatly improved and will for sure bring their A game against us. I think we reach about the same success in 2017 and make a run in 2018 & 2019 before the freshman class leaves. But we are on the clock for sure because we won't be keeping these studs on defense for 4 years!!!

Statistically.

If you're taking Kaaya over Kelly, Kosar, Testaverde, Walsh, Erickson, Torretta or Dorsey you need to check yourself.

Listen to me and listen to me GOOD! I am taking Kaaya over all of them!!! Now Kaaya beat all of them with as poor of OL performances as it gets. If you put Kaaya on any of those teams with their lines Kaaya would be miles a head of all of them! Their are only two that would possibly give Kaaya a scare and that is Walsh and Kelly.... The rest would be riding the bench!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ropa needs his account banned.
Well, they banned his last account. I don't know why they let this one go.

Ropa = Moro. He can only hide his posting style for just so long. He can't help himself.

For what exactly are you calling for the public hanging of anyone who dares to agree with Moro? Do you wish the Admins to profile every account on suspicion that it may be "Moro"? Is it really that serious? This is a bit elementary don't you think?

Ropa = Moro. He can only hide his posting style for just so long. He can't help himself.

For what exactly are you calling for the public hanging of anyone who dares to agree with Moro? Do you wish the Admins to profile every account on suspicion that it may be "Moro"? Is it really that serious? This is a bit elementary don't you think?
Turn your computer off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I didn't call for a public hanging, but thanks for suggesting it, Moro. I suppose a private hanging would serve just as well.

Advertisement
I'm very optimistic about next season too. For those that bashed Richt running so many RPOs watch this: https://youtu.be/mLUyjAIe39M?t=8547

How about that - Dabo uses the RPO too! And it's successful against the mighty Bama defense! The play before the one in the video was a successful RPO as well. I'm confident Richt will have our offense humming with whoever wins the QB battle. And our defensive front 7 is as good as any in the country. Should be a great year!

*Edit* Fast forward video to 2:22:27 to see the play I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Statistically.

Listen to me and listen to me GOOD! I am taking Kaaya over all of them!!! Now Kaaya beat all of them with as poor of OL performances as it gets. If you put Kaaya on any of those teams with their lines Kaaya would be miles a head of all of them! Their are only two that would possibly give Kaaya a scare and that is Walsh and Kelly.... The rest would be riding the bench!!!

You're funny!

You may be right, but I think our lack of quality depth would show against the bama/clems of the world.

I stopped reading at This may be overly optimistic....

If you had told me back in August that Kaaya, Njoku, Coley, Bruce, Yearby, Edwards, Lewis, Williams, Dobard, Isidora, Gall would be unavailable for 2016 I would've sharted. Well, that's our reality moving forward. Of course, pulling some **** out if our *** on NSD could help quite a bit.

Advertisement
Back