This Matter Could be Decided by WEZ

They're the ones who funded and set up the Banners.

No candasses there. Planes chased Golden wherever he was playing any partiicular day. And those planes FLEW!

It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.

It was an embarrassment to the University - the talk of the College Football Sports world - and it just worked.

Manny is a nice guy, he wants to win - but I'm a 5'9" senior citizen, and I'm not EVER going to start in the NBA. No matter how badly I'd like to.

Time for UM to give up the lazy, Amateur Hour/Political Hire practices - get a GOOD AD that at least understands a bit about football - and get us someone that's been there before and enough money to hire top coordinators.

No recruit in the WORLD should visit Coral Gables - and doubt that this coach actually KNOWS WTH he's doing - and will bring us back to glory days. That is a top evaluator and recruiter. I mean, come on!

Jesus, it literally did nothing. All it did was bring us more 7 win seasons and waste a ****load more money for buyouts.

Flying banners at Hecht is literally the stupidest thing you could do.

Fly them at NCAA headquarters, ESPN headquarters, bang the drums regarding how the NCAA/ESPN cartel controls college football and allows some schools to cheat while slamming others.

Firing coaches and ADs will get you NOWHERE, you'll all be here four years from now saying the same dumb **** when the new AD and coach fails to live up to your 1980s expectations.

Advertisement
Stop targeting the coaches with banners... target the admin... thats the one thing thats remained unchanged in all this... coaches changes they dont... thats the root of your problem.
Let me know when you organize one

Let me know when you organize one

Why waste my money? Banner says fire Diaz ok whoopee Diaz is fired but the same decision makers remain and we're back with the same problem 3-4 years from now... hes a problem but hes not THE problem....

Definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result

FYI im not renewing my 3500 worth of tickets and parking passes for next year. Thats how I'll do my part

Last edited:
Why waste my money? Banner says fire Diaz ok whoopee Diaz is fired but the same decision makers remain and we're back with the same problem 3-4 years from now... hes a problem but hes not THE problem....

Definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result

FYI im not renewing my 3500 worth of tickets and parking passes for next year. Thats how I'll do my part
Then why don’t you just stay out of it?

I don’t think anyone here needs to be told for the billionth time that James is the problem

Who here HASNT said that?

Advertisement
Jesus, it literally did nothing. All it did was bring us more 7 win seasons and waste a ****load more money for buyouts.

Fly them at NCAA headquarters, ESPN headquarters, bang the drums regarding how the NCAA/ESPN cartel controls college football and allows some schools to cheat while slamming others.

Firing coaches and ADs will get you NOWHERE, you'll all be here four years from now saying the same dumb **** when the new AD and coach fails to live up to your 1980s expectations.

I have no idea what you're referring to - those banners flew over the University - over away games - over home games - and I'll never forget - Golden was walking onto the field, and very reluctantly looked up - he was BEATEN!

The banners were flying everywhere - and it was really embarrassing to the University. THAT is what moves folks - continual reminders of their stupidity and the foolishness of inaction.

We can't control who's hired - but we have a LOT to say with who is Fired.

Nah, I think this problem died on the vine about five years ago. Especially with NIL now, no one gives a rats *** about the NCAA’s enforcement division. Are you telling me that Clemson is a blue blood that gets a pass? Why? When did that happen?

It is what it always has been. Hire a good coach. They did it in Ames, Iowa (and Iowa City, years ago). They did it in Eugene, OR (twice). They did it in Gainesville (ouch, whiffed twice). They did it in Minneapolis. Etc. We did it too, not that long ago, and it peaked at a 10-win season, a thumping of higher-ranked ND, and a top 3 slot late in the season. Too bad that dude was all out of gas, had a soft spot for his son, and couldn’t really grind the way a motivated, younger man can.

Hire a good ******* coach and get out of the way.

As for the WEZ, don’t come to us for your revolution and ‘peaceful protests’. We shot our wad years ago, and the whole Diaz disaster crushed any spirit we had left. We’re all just empty husks now. Farting in each other’s faces and telling the same tired jokes on repeat.

Nah, I think this problem died on the vine about five years ago. Especially with NIL now, no one gives a rats *** about the NCAA’s enforcement division. Are you telling me that Clemson is a blue blood that gets a pass? Why? When did that happen?

It is what it always has been. Hire a good coach. They did it in Ames, Iowa (and Iowa City, years ago). They did it in Eugene, OR (twice). They did it in Gainesville (ouch, whiffed twice). They did it in Minneapolis. Etc. We did it too, not that long ago, and it peaked at a 10-win season, a thumping of higher-ranked ND, and a top 3 slot late in the season. Too bad that dude was all out of gas, had a soft spot for his son, and couldn’t really grind the way a motivated, younger man can.

Hire a good ******* coach and get out of the way.

As for the WEZ, don’t come to us for your revolution and ‘peaceful protests’. We shot our wad years ago, and the whole Diaz disaster crushed any spirit we had left. We’re all just empty husks now. Farting in each other’s faces and telling the same tired jokes on repeat.
That whole diatribe was a contradiction within a contradiction within a contradiction.

I don’t think anyone here needs to be told for the billionth time that James is the problem

So i cant have an opinion? I want the samething you do I just disagree about the way in which its trying to be accomplished.

I mean I dont think we need to be told for the billionth time to fire diaz

Advertisement
Nic on THIS site set up the last banner. Give the man the credit he deserves. I have no idea what the character limit is on the banner but here's my submission.

Diaz is a symptom, the AD dept is the disease. Fire Blake and clean house.

Really? If we removed every post stating that James was the problem, what would be left.

This place pretty much exists to vent and commiserate.

Really? If we removed every post stating that James was the problem, what would be left.

This place pretty much exists to vent and commiserate.
That’s not the point

If a person thinks the whole thing is dumb then just say so

Don’t tell people what to do AND also tell them their idea is stupid at the same time it just makes no sense to me. So I said so.

Big fkn deal

That’s not the point

If a person thinks the whole thing is dumb then just say so

Don’t tell people what to do AND also tell them their idea is stupid at the same time it just makes no sense to me. So I said so.

Big fkn deal
But that's not what he was doing. He said what he was doing and questioned the banners.

99.5% of us here want the same thing. It starts with Frenk and James.

Advertisement
But that's not what he was doing. He said what he was doing and questioned the banners.

99.5% of us here want the same thing. It starts with Frenk and James.
Agreed

Maybe I misunderstood his point. Wouldn’t be the first time for me

End of the day we all (well I HOPE) know what needs to happen

I respect he’s doing his part by not getting tickets though that’s exactly what makes **** happen

We are all on the same side here. Even my original comment was more meant like hey man get it together and I for sure will support you but looking at it I could see why it would be taken like I was being a prick

No candasses there. Planes chased Golden wherever he was playing any partiicular day. And those planes FLEW!

It was an embarrassment to the University - the talk of the College Football Sports world - and it just worked.

Manny is a nice guy, he wants to win - but I'm a 5'9" senior citizen, and I'm not EVER going to start in the NBA. No matter how badly I'd like to.

Time for UM to give up the lazy, Amateur Hour/Political Hire practices - get a GOOD AD that at least understands a bit about football - and get us someone that's been there before and enough money to hire top coordinators.

No recruit in the WORLD should visit Coral Gables - and doubt that this coach actually KNOWS WTH he's doing - and will bring us back to glory days. That is a top evaluator and recruiter. I mean, come on!
WEZ goated most of the real hardcore non slurper guys are there. If u a soft slurper u can't handle an hour on that side of the realm.

I wish alot of people like you would dm me all these letters to read on my next video. All the heart broken fans I would stay there and read them all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back