This Matter Could be Decided by WEZ

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
They're the ones who funded and set up the Banners.

No candasses there. Planes chased Golden wherever he was playing any partiicular day. And those planes FLEW!

It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.

It was an embarrassment to the University - the talk of the College Football Sports world - and it just worked.

Manny is a nice guy, he wants to win - but I'm a 5'9" senior citizen, and I'm not EVER going to start in the NBA. No matter how badly I'd like to.

Time for UM to give up the lazy, Amateur Hour/Political Hire practices - get a GOOD AD that at least understands a bit about football - and get us someone that's been there before and enough money to hire top coordinators.

No recruit in the WORLD should visit Coral Gables - and doubt that this coach actually KNOWS WTH he's doing - and will bring us back to glory days. That is a top evaluator and recruiter. I mean, come on!

Advertisement
I thought you were going to announce that the banner committee had been assembled.0
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
one of my favorite pics of all time ..... the game that got rid of Sideline Al Golden

View attachment 155791
This is one of your favorite pictures of all time??? Really??? Let me guess your second favorite… The scoreboard after the National Title was stolen from us by the Buckeyes… I get what your miserable persona is trying to get across but most people’s (likely yours as well) favorite Hurricane related images involve victories and championships. By your own logic, this loss has led to the hiring of “coaches” that have not performed much better. So, retrospectively, what redeeming quality does this image carry for any Hurricane Fan?

Advertisement
This is one of your favorite pictures of all time??? Really??? Let me guess your second favorite… The scoreboard after the National Title was stolen from us by the Buckeyes… I get what your miserable persona is trying to get across but most people’s (likely yours as well) favorite Hurricane related images involve victories and championships. By your own logic, this loss has led to the hiring of “coaches” that have not performed much better. So, retrospectively, what redeeming quality does this image carry for any Hurricane Fan?
this x100.

sorry you got so worked up, junior ..... try this ... hope it helps

paper bag.gif

Stop targeting the coaches with banners... target the admin... thats the one thing thats remained unchanged in all this... coaches changes they dont... thats the root of your problem.
good idea .... get these guys

University of Miami Board of Trustees

MiamiBOT.png

MiamiBOT.png

MiamiBOT.png

Advertisement
Back