This Man Is Looking To Return To College

Really good coach, takes no BS. He tore Penn State up on the way out.....believe that. He didn't take their crap, called them out for not following through on promises and made it clear that things would change from the JoePa tenure. Look at how Hackenburg and that offense has completely regressed since he left. He's a great offensive mind. Is Houston a mess right now? Absolutely. Does he have a hand in that for the QB issue? Yes. But as mentioned above, the NFL has many layers. I bet he wanted someone other than Clowney in that draft class.

Advertisement
Completely overrated beneficiary of not only the Belichick/Brady connection but for leading Penn State through their "cloud". Both resume bullets have been exposed as meaningless in relation to his abilities to be a head coach. Pass.

He actully did ok at Penn State with thr sanctions, but heard he didnt like to recruit so he bolted the first chance he got...

Advertisement
He actully did ok at Penn State with thr sanctions, but heard he didnt like to recruit so he bolted the first chance he got...

I never heard that, but that would make sense. He just seems like the type with an enormous ego who needs to coach at the highest level. Even at Penn State, i knew it was only a temporary thing to get head coaching experience.

He's another one of these phony Parcell's coaching tree guys that thinks he's smarter than everyone. All those ex Patriots guys are corches, big time.

bill-belichick.jpg

All corches huh?

Hmm. Another Penn State cloud guy who runs a 2 gap 3-4. That'd be like waking up from a nightmare, only to realize that you're still in it.

As a Texans' fan, I can tell y'all that Rick Smith is the bigger problem in Houston. That being said, O'Brien has not done a good job. He was entertaining on Hard Knocks, but that's about it...

Advertisement
Would be interesting, great offensive mind and great developer of QB's but can he recruit, especially south Florida? I have a funny feeling most of these kids would rather swing on him than play for him....lol.
Also, don't know much about his defensive philosophy but if he does run that 2 gap passive crap.....GTFO

Advertisement
I'm done with these psu moles tearing up our program from the inside out. No thanks.

Advertisement
His Penn State ties automatically disqualify him for me. Just can't go through that again.

He's another one of these phony Parcell's coaching tree guys that thinks he's smarter than everyone. All those ex Patriots guys are corches, big time.

View attachment 33745

All corches huh?

Belichick isn't an ex Patriot is he?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick

Assistant head coach and secondary coach to the New England Patriots in 1996 under head coach Bill Parcells when they lost to the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl.

Do you want to try again or do you enjoy being wrong? You're very good at it.

View attachment 33745

All corches huh?

Belichick isn't an ex Patriot is he?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick

Assistant head coach and secondary coach to the New England Patriots in 1996 under head coach Bill Parcells when they lost to the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl.

Do you want to try again or do you enjoy being wrong? You're very good at it.

I think it is implied people who coached under Belichick who have left New England have been all terrible. Weiss, Crennell, Mangini, OBrien, McDaniels......all those guys have been total failures without Belichick and Brady.

Go back and pretend you are on the inside with Donna lmao.

Advertisement
Back