This Man Is Looking To Return To College

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
bill-obrien-texans-01032014.jpg

He's interested in the Maryland job. I'm going to assume he'd be interested in the Miami job if we were interested in him.

Anyone know anything about him or have any opinions? I have not followed his career at all and know very little about him except he seems kind of cool on Hard Knocks.

Next Miami Hurricanes head coach Bill O'Brien -- boner or no sir?

Advertisement
Comes across as a guy that knows what he is doing but Al Golden was the same way. I would pass on him until he proves he can recruit and win. I don't want anyone that has ever been near Penn State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd interview him for sure. I'm not sure how people want to interview Fuente, Herman, Hue, Butch and others, and not interview someone who was some of those guys already. QB junkie with a sharp football mind and attitude. Has he ****ed up Houston? Sure. There's more to it. The NFL has layers, like a GM, that don't exist at the college level or at least wouldn't here.

So my question is "how do you NOT interview him and see what his plan would be?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's another one of these phony Parcell's coaching tree guys that thinks he's smarter than everyone. All those ex Patriots guys are corches, big time.

Advertisement
Back