This is why you recruit South Florida

View as article
Why are we running a slow, methodical, check with me offense when our QB is clearly an up-tempo, rhythm passer? To your So Fla point more Brashard and Ray Ray, less McCormick.
You mean when he was missing them

ALL

GAME

LONG?

Advertisement
Reuben Bain. Andres Borregales. Mark Fletcher. James Williams. Kam Kinchens.

Recruit nationally. But keep the difference makers home. They bailed us out today when our quarterback collapsed.

Overall, this was a lot of the same old stuff. But running the ball down their throat to win is different. And this is the second week in a row that has happened.

We’re on to NC State. Go ‘Canes.
1698547319307.gif

1698547453305.gif

1698547655155.gif

Advertisement

Recruit nationally. But keep the difference makers home. They bailed us out today when our quarterback collapsed.

Overall, this was a lot of the same old stuff. But running the ball down their throat to win is different. And this is the second week in a row that has happened.

D I respect that, but when does it come down to just not coming out flat? When does it come out to if you're counting on accountability as a coach then preach and not you have your QB throw abysmal throws and not replace him, when do we start not giving up 3rd and longs? When can we just win games on both ends....

They had #22 Mark on the sideline, but talk about teamwork!

#70 Javion saw he was about to get knocked out of bounds and gave him a big shove to stay in bounds and slide right into the end zone.

I laughed so hard watching that - I think I dinged my O'ring.

TVD was bad v GT when he wasn't injured. I have no clue why a hobbling TVD is playing when Emory played ok last week. The TVD era for me is over. Im not gonna go on and on about it. I dont want him back, we need to move on. He is a net negative. Whenever we lose people go after everyone. We lost to GT and struggled tonight because of TVD. 7 picks in 3 games. No freaking way.

Bring in an experience QB to challenge Emory and Jacurri in the offseason. Also speaking of Jacurri he can now play in the last 4 games. I wanna see what he got as well, even in packages
Not to make excuses but to be fair, TVD has been playing hurt all season.

Advertisement
Advertisement

113 yards on the ground. Running the ball down their throat!

Never change D$

Advertisement
He thrived in the 100 mph Lashlee offense where there wasn't any time to overthink things. He's really struggling with his confidence in these static Gattis and Dawson offenses.
That's interesting, because this offense is ranked higher than Lashlee's in just about every category and TVD's overall numbers are better.

His passing rating is higher, he's on pace to throw for more touchdowns, he's averaging more yards per attempt and we're scoring more points per game.

And this is in YEAR ONE of Dawson's offense compared to year (2 or 3?) of Lashlee's.

However...
He's on pace to double the amount of INT's...and that's on TVD not Dawson.

Agree. Everyone is scapegoating Mario for Georgia Tech but Dawson is the one to blame. Dude could have easily took a knee and not watch a win get fumbled away.
Except there was no fumble. Still your point holds. To be running plays in that situation defies all logic and common sense.

Advertisement
Back