This Is What Kaaya/Miami Is Missing

All Brad needs to learn is to scramble for 5 or 6 yards when the pocket collapses.

Leave the other stuff to the big uglies.

Advertisement
Did Barrett have laryngitis during the Ped State game when they got worked by a really ****** team full of slugs? Did he lose his voice again last week when they should have lost to a horrible 3 win Michigan State team?

you cant turn a persian cat into a lion. he doesnt have that in his persona.

Doesnt make somebody soft because they are not vocal. Perryman wasnt vocal but he will knock your **** head off.

no one said he was soft. dorsey get the offense ready to go and got in their ears and let them know what to do. the true cerebral QB. he was a leader and had half of the physical attributes of kaaya.

You guys forget who was coaching these guys for most of their careers. What do you think Golden did to guys that were too outspoken. He wanted to be the only leader and give his lame moral victory speeches

Advertisement
The power of Ohio State Buckeyes QB J.T Barrett's voice

Forget Coaching, Talent, or Execution I want a player with balls who wants to win and get in his teammates faces if they aren't executing.

Richt gives it his best during the pregame speeches we see. But until we have players up there who step up as leaders and are yelling at/pumping up their teammates, we won't be back to the Miami we all know and love.
its a number of things depth is one huge one but come on yelling doesn't help a team win. belichick u never see yelling, u never saw tony dungy yell, **** teams can win without a player yelling at others also.

passion matters but this team shows passion on field. that's not an issue, the problem is they are some serious depth issues on important positions. Miami is starting 3 true freshman at lb, they have a true freshman de playing huge minutes, they got a true freshman cb starting last 2 games, they have a true freshman wr starting and the oline issues are a big issue, the line is why they can't execute as they want to most of the time.

Yelling at people and jumping up and down is overrated.

You either have it in you or you don't. If you need a 17-year old in your face to get you motivated, you're a puśšy, you don't have what it takes and never will.

It's like people here have never played football or a team sport. How many corny-*** motivational speeches have you heard that did nothing for you. You either have it in you or you don't.

There are very few people in the world like Ray Lewis. Even a great orator like him will get you hype for a play or two at most, then you revert back to who you are.

Advertisement
Ken Dorsey got after people a **** ton more than Kaaya. ****, Dorsey trashed talk on the field a decent amount.

You don't have to be a fake rah rah guy, but when someone knocks your tooth out, you either step up to him or get after your OL to man the f*** up

Ken Dorsey got after people a **** ton more than Kaaya. ****, Dorsey trashed talk on the field a decent amount.

You don't have to be a fake rah rah guy, but when someone knocks your tooth out, you either step up to him or get after your OL to man the f*** up

I'd love for you to tell me what words are going to top the fact that a dude just hit you so hard your ******* tooth flew the **** out. Go beat that guy on the field, but don't wast your breath.

Another guy that has fantasies about playing football, but has never actually played.

But he's worked out in his head all the tough guy things you're supposed to do.

He's got a tough guy response worked out for anything that could happen, and they all work like a charm - in his head.

Advertisement

All Kaaya did was throw for, what we all thought was, the game tying touchdown. After Walton had already run for the game winning touchdown.

Lmao...and the cycle repeats....last i checked Duke Johnson wasnt vocal enough either.

Didn't win anything with him either.

100% correct, Miami didn't win because Duke didn't do enough. Had that been me, I'd have kicked Duke off the team for wasting space. Give me Dallas Crawford at RB any day, that dude knew how to yell.

Didn't win with Dallas Crawford either.

I'm confused with people using examples from bad teams.

Advertisement
Nothing was more lame than watching Kaaya look completely out of place during the coin flip in the FSU game when the players were trash talking each other. If that doesn't get a player hyped then nothing will.

Nothing better than watching everyone else run their mouth and keeping quiet, then going out and kicking their ***. He hasn't beaten them but it's not because of him. I like emotion and passion way more than getting hyped. Our teams for the past 10 yrs would get hyped before the games and then what happened???

Sideshow Bard.

I mean after all his mom is Felicia. What the fvck do yall expect outta that womb?

That's my cheeseburger
1091723-terrell_owens_crying.jpg

Advertisement
Back