This is what I want to see on the 24th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably Roziers best game and Thomas was phenomenal, glad Thomas is back! It is encouraging that Camron had such a great game,

Advertisement
I was at the game! LOVED it!!!

Same here, drove down from JVIlle to watch the carnage in person. When Bandy intercepted that pass I thought Hard Rock was going to collapse from the sheer amount of jumping and screaming, the noise was deafening!!! The whole week leading up to the matchup including College GameDay doing their show from campus really made it all a special event. Can’t wait for August 24th; game should be a nighttime affair, one where the true Canes come out to play, and our fans to root them on like a pack of rabid soldiers. Once we snag the lead out from under the Gayturd, them and their fan base won’t know what hit them. It’s going to be sheer mayhem when we celebrate knocking off a Top 10 opponent to begin the season!!!

Advertisement
Everything you could ask for is in place for a major upset of Florida. Right down to the anniversary of a category 5 Hurricane Andrew.

I hope so i have never been so disinterested in miami football than i am now i hope manny diaz pulls a rabbit out of his hat but the day he was signed imo was the end of the program for the next 5-10 years i hope im wrong but i just cant see it

I hope so i have never been so disinterested in miami football than i am now i hope manny diaz pulls a rabbit out of his hat but the day he was signed imo was the end of the program for the next 5-10 years i hope im wrong but i just cant see it
Everyone of your posts is anti Canes. You sir are not a Cane, probably fsu or gator ***** head.

Miami sucks.

Average record since 2004: 7-5
Coastal titles since 2004: 1
Bowl wins since 2004: 3
ACC championships: 0

Someone hit me with legitimate reasons for why the expectation in 2019 shouldn't be 7-5.

Advertisement
Back