This is the week

Mierda is mierda. If you play against mierda it's a lil easier to resemble shartage than flat out water streaming out they ***. But it's all still **** right? Stop defending and coming up with excuses for why we keep seeing **** week after week. Only way anyone in they right minds should be comfortable with this much **** is if they into *** ****... That's not a statement addressed to you. That's a blanket statement to everyone that thinks the upside on these dudes is still after 3 years now worth putting up with 3 years of this. Its like the people who argue how dominant our defense is. When you play the girls ymca week in and week out it's not difficult to resemble dominance. However when you strap it up against dudes who can compete and get *****ed up constantly than you're showing what you REALLY are...

I feel that

i share the sentiment

Advertisement
I still think smith looks smooth/ quick every time I see him! but ya know thats not often cause hes not been here as long as pope/harley....

thats how it works right..
We’re saving them for the ACCCG so Clemson doesn’t know how to guard them lol

To be fair you called the exact script Lashlee had, the receivers just didn’t show
I know Venerables and I know these type of offenses don’t like being squeezed. I also know our players well enough to know where we’re vulnerable. I just can’t believe we didn’t use much or any 12 personnel knowing our wr’s are a weak link. That’s on Lashlee.

I know Venerables and I know these type of offenses don’t like being squeezed. I also know our players well enough to know where we’re vulnerable. I just can’t believe we didn’t use much or any 12 personnel knowing our wr’s are a weak link. That’s on Lashlee.
And to his credit, he admitted so in his presser.

Advertisement
And to his credit, he admitted so in his presser.
Hey I’m a huge Rhett fan , me and liberty lead the hire Rhett charge. I just state facts and truths with no sugar coating. I can also respect him for laying on thy sword. I just expect a lot better. I just hope he learns from it.

Hey I’m a huge Rhett fan , me and liberty lead the hire Rhett charge. I just state facts and truths with no sugar coating. I can also respect him for laying on thy sword. I just expect a lot better. I just hope he learns from it.

This is like me as a fan of Nas. I can admit that the album that had 'You Owe Me' and all that other garbage, was terrible. It's ok, my respect for Nas doesn't diminish. But we call it the way it is. We can be fans and admirers, and still be critical when it's warranted

This is like me as a fan of Nas. I can admit that the album that had 'You Owe Me' and all that other garbage, was terrible. It's ok, my respect for Nas doesn't diminish. But we call it the way it is. We can be fans and admirers, and still be critical when it's warrante
One of the best similes I’ve seen in quite some time. Bravo.

This is like me as a fan of Nas. I can admit that the album that had 'You Owe Me' and all that other garbage, was terrible. It's ok, my respect for Nas doesn't diminish. But we call it the way it is. We can be fans and admirers, and still be critical when it's warrante
If you’re critical nowadays you’re a “ hater “ . I speak on what I saw , if the offense balls out against Pit does that make me wrong about the Clemson game? No, I’ll just tip my hat and give him props like I did against UL and FSU.

Advertisement
If you’re critical nowadays you’re a “ hater “ . I speak on what I saw , if the offense balls out against Pit does that make me wrong about the Clemson game? No, I’ll just tip my hat and give him props like I did against UL and FSU.

I mean, c'mon Tony Gwynn even had his share of 0-4's with a strikeout. It happens.

But lets call things as they are, here..

Pitt will be a test. Narduzi’s seat is getting warm after dropping back-to-back games. He’s going to throw the kitchen sink at us.

I think we’ll respond well, but this is the biggest game of Diaz’s tenure. If we win convincingly, most people will put Clemson behind us. If we lose or win in a nail biter, the pressure will continue to mount.

Pitt will be a test. Narduzi’s seat is getting warm after dropping back-to-back games. He’s going to throw the kitchen sink at us.

I think we’ll respond well, but this is the biggest game of Diaz’s tenure. If we win convincingly, most people will put Clemson behind us. If we lose or win in a nail biter, the pressure will continue to mount.

I think this team is different from previous years , I don’t think there’ll be a collapse. There’s actual real leadership , with king being the main reason for my confidence. But if we do fall apart we’ll what we need to know about Diaz.

Advertisement
Its not being a hater when u call it like it is. BUT you're condoning the nonsense if you're giving him props for the way he's called these games so far. The approach has been the same throughout. Main difference has been the success or failure of the run game. He's gonna need to run far more max protect when we play physical teams & the route tree and rotation needs some versatility. Asap

Advertisement
Back