this is pathetic

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
we can't get anyone. what a joke. what 15 kids are we getting to commit? since the end of the season, its been a disaster.

Advertisement
Golden couldn't close with 5k in a whorehouse.

These kids aren't stupid. He's a con artist, ****hole and fraud rolled into one. Id send my kid to Afghanistan before I sent him to these ******* coaches.

Advertisement
This is a god **** joke. This recruiting season is worse than the regular season and that's saying a lot.

Advertisement
We ain't the only one. A recruit chose Syracuse over florida tonight as well. I'm sick of this though man frfr....

This class is not finishing top 25. What a cot damned joke.

Can't wait to see how the homers on twitter spin it.

About that strong finish some thought we'd have...

- Marcus Lewis isn't coming, apparently.
- Davante Davis told us to f*** off.
- Rashad Fenton rightfully despises this staff for spitting in his face by offering so late and ignoring him all year.
- We're not going to add a single corner other than a low three-star Golden camp find for the second straight year.
- We can't even close on a low three-star LB. Staff missed on Plan C targets at the position, but they refuse to offer Talan or Archer for much-needed depth.
- We're hoping USC lands all their late five-star targets so we can land an admittedly talented player they can't fit in their class.
- Our best commit is visiting FSU and we can't afford to lose him, but Jimbo owns Golden in all areas including South Florida recruiting. Hard to be optimistic here.

LOL at anyone who thought this finish wouldn't be eerily reminiscent of our 2014 season. We're f*****. But hey, #SWAG16 features some really talented kids that are going to decommit over the next 12 months, so there's that.

This class is not finishing top 25. What a cot damned joke.

Can't wait to see how the homers on twitter spin it.

Probably going to say some s*** about "well it was a good class for being 6-7" LOLOLOLOL Gorlden said he wanted a full class, but probably cant find 26 kids to come here.

Advertisement
With all the viable CB's available locally how could they have messed it up this bad.
Astonishing incompetence by Golden.

Last edited:
Everyone email the final class ranking to Flake after Wednesday. Especially if it finishes at the bottom or out of the top 25

Advertisement
if The U hired me and a couple of random p0rsters on this site, we can assemble a better class than Golden's just from so. fla talent alone. Archer, Talan, Felton...all them local boys would be in it.

Advertisement
Back