this is pathetic

About that strong finish some thought we'd have...

- Marcus Lewis isn't coming, apparently.
- Davante Davis told us to f*** off.
- Rashad Fenton rightfully despises this staff for spitting in his face by offering so late and ignoring him all year.
- We're not going to add a single corner other than a low three-star Golden camp find for the second straight year.
- We can't even close on a low three-star LB. Staff missed on Plan C targets at the position, but they refuse to offer Talan or Archer for much-needed depth.
- We're hoping USC lands all their late five-star targets so we can land an admittedly talented player they can't fit in their class.
- Our best commit is visiting FSU and we can't afford to lose him, but Jimbo owns Golden in all areas including South Florida recruiting. Hard to be optimistic here.

LOL at anyone who thought this finish wouldn't be eerily reminiscent of our 2014 season. We're f*****. But hey, #SWAG16 features some really talented kids that are going to decommit over the next 12 months, so there's that.

I didn't know it was possible to laugh and cry at the same time until I read this post.

Advertisement
For all his slick talk and babble he spews to the media, Golden can't close at anything. Awful at closing recruiting battles. awful at closing games, awful at closing seasons out, and awful at closing bowl games. The only thing consistent with this bag of hot air is his inability to close anything well.

Yo son. Don't even sweat dis. Philly Al's got this on lock yo. We gettin like 20 ny, jersey, Maine and arctic mofos. That's my word!

Advertisement
JUCO LB maybe lol i dont know what the **** is happening.

Advertisement
you guys keep talking about this low 3 star db camp find...you know jackson is a 4 star right? lol regardless, they dropped the ball on recruiting DBs.

Advertisement
This is more like it. For a couple days all the 2016 stuff was starting make me wonder. But now I remember the repeated failures and disappointments of Al's years. Got to admit, he is the same coach every day.

About that strong finish some thought we'd have...

- Marcus Lewis isn't coming, apparently.
- Davante Davis told us to f*** off.
- Rashad Fenton rightfully despises this staff for spitting in his face by offering so late and ignoring him all year.
- We're not going to add a single corner other than a low three-star Golden camp find for the second straight year.
- We can't even close on a low three-star LB. Staff missed on Plan C targets at the position, but they refuse to offer Talan or Archer for much-needed depth.
- We're hoping USC lands all their late five-star targets so we can land an admittedly talented player they can't fit in their class.
- Our best commit is visiting FSU and we can't afford to lose him, but Jimbo owns Golden in all areas including South Florida recruiting. Hard to be optimistic here.

LOL at anyone who thought this finish wouldn't be eerily reminiscent of our 2014 season. We're f*****. But hey, #SWAG16 features some really talented kids that are going to decommit over the next 12 months, so there's that.
Truf.....

Advertisement
For all his slick talk and babble he spews to the media, Golden can't close at anything. Awful at closing recruiting battles. awful at closing games, awful at closing seasons out, and awful at closing bowl games. The only thing consistent with this bag of hot air is his inability to close anything well.
Fat piece of **** can't even close the top button on his shirt.

Golden couldn't close with 5k in a whorehouse.

These kids aren't stupid. He's a con artist, ****hole and fraud rolled into one. Id send my kid to Afghanistan before I sent him to these ******* coaches.

5k in a whorehouse LMFAO! But it is so true. This ******* guy is the biggest fraud in all coaching history! And there are ******** and delusionals that support this idiot. Crash and burn at the end every time!

you guys keep talking about this low 3 star db camp find...you know jackson is a 4 star right? lol regardless, they dropped the ball on recruiting DBs.

A kid in Alabama's backyard that the entire SEC decided to pass on? Color me less than impressed

Just wait until that cloud lifts though. Al with no arms tied behind his back and no negative recruiting is going to kick *** on the recruiting trail

Advertisement
Back