This is on Richt

Advertisement
Butch had his chance and he blew it.

Can you explain how assembling the greatest team in college football history equates to "blew it"?

You should porst less

Lied to administration and team and walked out for someone else. There is a name for the kind of guy who begs for a woman who cheated on him and got publically gangbanged for a decade to please come back to him because he remembers the good times.

Can you explain how assembling the greatest team in college football history equates to "blew it"?

You should porst less

Lied to administration and team and walked out for someone else. There is a name for the kind of guy who begs for a woman who cheated on him and got publically gangbanged for a decade to please come back to him because he remembers the good times.

You seem to be either poorly educated or willfully ignorant.

If you took the time to educate yourself you wouldn't porst such idiocy for everyone else to see. You are embarassing yourself with your lack of facts.

Butch got fvcked by the UM administration at the last minute because they thought they had him over a barrel.

They were wrong, and once again UM fans suffered for UM administration incompetence.

You should porst less

If you took the time to educate yourself you wouldn't porst such idiocy for everyone else to see. You are embarassing yourself with your lack of facts.

Butch got fvcked by the UM administration at the last minute because they thought they had him over a barrel.

They were wrong, and once again UM fans suffered for UM administration incompetence.

Oh I'm embarrassing myself? Only one of us thinks that a 65 year old man who walked out on the team years ago, went 1-5 against FSU, has been out of football for six years, was referred to as "Botch" Davis during his tenure, and is unwanted by any other team in college football is the answer to Miami's problems.

Anyways, if that's what you tell yourself when you are getting sloppy thirds and fourths from the gal who walked out on you ("I'm sorry baby, it's all my fault that you left me for money") and it makes you feel better then good on you.

ESPN.com: GEN - Davis' lies undo years of hard work at UM

You should porst less

Oh I'm embarrassing myself? Only one of us thinks that a 65 year old man who walked out on the team years ago, went 1-5 against FSU, has been out of football for six years, was referred to as "Botch" Davis during his tenure, and is unwanted by any other team in college football is the answer to Miami's problems.

Anyways, if that's what you tell yourself when you are getting sloppy thirds and fourths from the gal who walked out on you ("I'm sorry baby, it's all my fault that you left me for money") and it makes you feel better then good on you.

You are wrong. A simple effort to uncover reality would be beneficial to your well being.

You are embarrassing yourself right now.

Advertisement

LOL...Butch actually turned down Cleveland twice before He took that job...He also turned down Alabama. Butch was as loyal as it gets.

You should porst less

And that name is "dad" at your house.

What is with this "Kaaya lit these boys up last year" bs to blame Richt?

VaTech is a better team than a year before, and thats all it takes for Kaaya to choke like he's known for when playing against teams with an ounce of competition.
I'm still in a holding pattern anout CMR & BK, BUT I do think that VT snagged one of the best available coaches out there who kept on one of the best DC's out there. Can't say I thought we were going to win 10 or more this year, hoped maybe. No improvement next two games I'll jump on your bandwagon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is comical...it's all Kaaya. The guy has 30 starts under his belt and has seen every defensive alignment. Has the freedom to check out of plays when he sees the D load the box and he doesn't do it. Other issues: happy feet when pressure comes, locks on primary receiver, forces throws into double coverage, refuses to run, very little to no pocket pressure awareness.

Bottomline, UM has an average at best starting QB. To compound matters, the OL is below average...

Pinning this on Richt is asinine. Let's see what he does with 2017 and 2018 recruiting. Perry will be starting QB and we will have a comletely overhauled OL. If the program can not play for ACCCG in 18, then I'm okay with going in another direction...

Advertisement

You should porst less

And that name is "dad" at your house.

You took two hours to think of a response and that's the best you could come up with. Sad.

Here's what Cleveland Browns players thought of Butch

"Earlier Tuesday, two Browns players, speaking anonymously to SI.com's Don Banks, strongly criticized Davis' regime. "Guys didn't trust him,'' one player told Banks. "We never bought into Butch. I never saw any trust coming from the players, because we knew he was full of [crap]. Guys had just tuned him out a long time ago.''

"You can tell he's lying, because his lips are moving,'' said the player, who is no longer with Cleveland. "That's how guys feel about him. You can't trust what he says.''

The atmosphere Davis created within the Browns team complex had a touch of the Nixon White House. Sources within the Cleveland organization have long told stories of being wary of Davis and his autocratic ways, and some suspected Davis spies were sprinkled here and there.

"We had to basically watch what we said,'' said a current Browns player. "He had the place filled with his people. Anything you said got back to him. And he has his favorites in the locker room. There are a couple guys who shouldn't be on the team at this point, given their lack of production.''

Browns players were especially befuddled -- as were Cleveland fans and the media for that matter -- when Davis somehow earned himself a two-year contract extension this offseason, no mean feat coming off a desultory 5-11 record in 2003. Inside the team complex, there were whispers this summer that Davis had gone to team owner Randy Lerner and threatened to take a college coaching job if he didn't receive an extension past 2005.

"We knew Butch was going to take care of Butch,'' the Browns player said. "It's sad, because it's a young team with a bunch of talent. But you reap what you sow. He shouldn't have gotten an extension last (offseason). That's for **** sure.''
_______
And you really think that Butch would be able to recruit against the Sabans and Fishers nowadays when all they have to do is show Davis reputation for lying (wasn't just Miami, see above with Cleveland) and cheating (UNC had to vacate wins for two seasons) to parents. You are delusional.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back