This is not Manny’s D

Advertisement
We play the old style we are 2-0.
I didn’t like what we saw against UF. This containment sht or whatever is not Miami football.
We’re not going after it. Everyone else’s blitzes work and we let dudes get 10 yard gains.
Gurvan looked lost out there and he looked slow.
Knowles should be playing at g5 or D2 good lord.
This defense has not looked this bad.
Get kool back here as a defensive consultant.
The fck was that?

Advertisement
We play the old style we are 2-0.
I didn’t like what we saw against UF. This containment sht or whatever is not Miami football.
We’re not going after it. Everyone else’s blitzes work and we let dudes get 10 yard gains.
Gurvan looked lost out there and he looked slow.
Knowles should be playing at g5 or D2 good lord.
This defense has not looked this bad.
Get kool back here as a defensive consultant.
The fck was that?

Are you saying coach Stroud is not cutting it as UM's Dline coach?

Go Canes

Are you saying coach Stroud is not cutting it as UM's Dline coach?

Go Canes
I’m not a coaching expert.
But we should be getting more penetration than we have been getting these few games. Don’t know if it’s scheme coaching or talent. We should’ve feasted on a young o line against UF and one with lackluster talent today. We’re we raving about the talent at d-line when cmr got here?
Are uf and unc both top ten 10 teams with a stud o line.
Manny better have a close and personal conversation with the dudes in that side of the ball.

Advertisement
Understand this, Diaz hears every call made offensively and defensively, Baker took a big step up from LT, but he's what they were willing to pay for, its all on Diaz. Miami should have let him go through his growing pains at Temple.

It's Diaz's formula, if not Diaz himself calling the plays.

The only real thing I don't like about Diaz's defence is the blitzes from Siberia. That and we try to get too cute at times - some of the stuff they've done with Garvin, the play call on 4th and 17. You're good enough to play straight up and stop them in that situation, no need for a stunt and a blitz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's Diaz's formula, if not Diaz himself calling the plays.

The only real thing I don't like about Diaz's defence is the blitzes from Siberia. That and we try to get too cute at times - some of the stuff they've done with Garvin, the play call on 4th and 17. You're good enough to play straight up and stop them in that situation, no need for a stunt and a blitz.

This times 1000

Has nothing to do with scheme or “system.” We’re losing because the other teams’ players are better than ours.

Advertisement
Back