This is how you know you are getting oooold...

IIRC, his girl took the SAT for him then told on him when he cheated on her lol

Even if the scores didn't get exposed, back then all the players down South were getting fake diplomas from Antron Wright's diploma mill in Goulds so he still would've had issues
Remember the biggest name that y’all came out of that shady fake school for testing was Dee Morley I believe who played at Tennessee

Advertisement
I can think of about 29 other signs that I'm getting old.

The other day I woke up and could barely walk on my left foot. It feels...damaged.
I didn't injure it while I was awake, that's for sure. I have no idea how I hurt it.
People ask me "what did you do to your foot?" and I have no idea how to answer them.

Kanye West Shrug GIF
My version is you get old enough, you’re sitting down for a while, you wanna get up, you’re mind tells your *** and legs to stand up, and nothin really happens. Then you kinda get it into gear and you start to make stand up progress, but it’s like some old steam locomotive tryna get outta da station. And while it’s goin on, my mind is literally lookin at my legs like ‘WTF, you sorry *** legs, wjat’s wrong with you?’

Cuck Amato has a bigger rack than some girls I’ve dated.
My version is you get old enough, you’re sitting down for a while, you wanna get up, you’re mind tells your *** and legs to stand up, and nothin really happens. Then you kinda get it into gear and you start to make stand up progress, but it’s like some old steam locomotive tryna get outta da station. And while it’s goin on, my mind is literally lookin at my legs like ‘WTF, you sorry *** legs, wjat’s wrong with you?’
Combine that with soggy-*** balls from sitting on stopped up toilet in a situation where you can’t wait to get up but your legs won’t listen.

I can think of about 29 other signs that I'm getting old.

The other day I woke up and could barely walk on my left foot. It feels...damaged.
I didn't injure it while I was awake, that's for sure. I have no idea how I hurt it.
People ask me "what did you do to your foot?" and I have no idea how to answer them.

Kanye West Shrug GIF
Extra Strength Tylenol is my BF.

Advertisement
Yea I talk um.ball.with him all the time..he seems to watch most games every week
Played with B-Dub at EKU we were constantly chopping it up about Miami, he always said he wished that he would’ve stuck it out and got cleared and I would tell him I wished I was talented enough to get an offer lol. Bobby was a good dude and an unreal talent.

Advertisement
My earliest Cane I every knew besides Papa Nick Chickillo and Coach Jack Harding was Johnny Williams RB out of Southwest High .

How’s that for age LOLOL

GOCANES

My earliest Cane I every knew besides Papa Nick Chickillo and Coach Jack Harding was Johnny Williams RB out of Southwest High .

How’s that for age LOLOL

...don’t even know who Johnny Williams is....I guess he was a Cane in early ‘70’s when I lost track of the team. I lived in SF CA and could learn nothing about UM. No TV, no national press coverage. Knew about Rubin Carter, Dennis Harrah, Chuck Foreman, Tom Sullivan and not much else. Burgess was there, of course.

Johnny Williams was apparently at SW High in about ‘70.

I had friends at Southwest in ‘62-‘65. Besides my friends, I remember Hank Hall (Auburn), Jay McCoy (Memphis State), Fred Troike (Bama then somewhere else). Nobody to UM back then. Their big rival was powerhouse Gables. Only guy I remember from Gables to UMwas Fred (“Second Team”) Tracy, a pretty good RB in HS who only kicked off at Miami.

Big star QB from Gables was Larry Rentz who went to Florida.

I think SW HS lost some talent to Coral Park, a new school, in the mid-60’s.

In the ‘80’s, Coral Park was miserable. An old friend of mine, Bill Humphrey, took over and tried to turn it around. He failed, I think. After I last saw Bill in the ‘60’s he went on to become a grad asst. to Bear Bryant at Bama. I think he coached in Miami area for a while and tried to get into politics. His father was in politics in central Florida.

Advertisement
From Killian. The one that really cheated on his SATs, took it in Ft. Meyers, was the LSU goldenboy CB with two names, Patrick Peterson. I got from a good source that he had a double take his SAT at Ft. Meyers. This was arranged by "higher authorities", cajun style.
Everyone cheated on the sat back then.

...don’t even know who Johnny Williams is....I guess he was a Cane in early ‘70’s when I lost track of the team. I lived in SF CA and could learn nothing about UM. No TV, no national press coverage. Knew about Rubin Carter, Dennis Harrah, Chuck Foreman, Tom Sullivan and not much else. Burgess was there, of course.

Johnny Williams was apparently at SW High in about ‘70.

I had friends at Southwest in ‘62-‘65. Besides my friends, I remember Hank Hall (Auburn), Jay McCoy (Memphis State), Fred Troike (Bama then somewhere else). Nobody to UM back then. Their big rival was powerhouse Gables. Only guy I remember from Gables to UMwas Fred (“Second Team”) Tracy, a pretty good RB in HS who only kicked off at Miami.

Big star QB from Gables was Larry Rentz who went to Florida.

I think SW HS lost some talent to Coral Park, a new school, in the mid-60’s.

In the ‘80’s, Coral Park was miserable. An old friend of mine, Bill Humphrey, took over and tried to turn it around. He failed, I think. After I last saw Bill in the ‘60’s he went on to become a grad asst. to Bear Bryant at Bama. I think he coached in Miami area for a while and tried to get into politics. His father was in politics in central Florida.
Jay Mc Coy WOW , how about Steve Tannen SW
played for Jets
Johnny Willams was a running back SW also tremendous low gravity back for Canes 70’s

Advertisement
Jay Mc Coy WOW , how about Steve Tannen SW
played for Jets
Johnny Willams was a running back SW also tremendous low gravity back for Canes 70’s
A friend of mine was in Bucks with Steve Tannen. Couldn’t stand him.
Do you know what Bucks was?
Don Soldinger was in Bucks, too. A bit older than my friend.
I did not go to Southwest, but knew these guys through my friend who graduated SW in ‘65. I think Soldinger was about ‘62 or ‘63. Tannen I think was ‘66.

Advertisement
Back