This is how you know you are getting oooold...

Advertisement
Top 4 recruit in a class that had A.P. and Lynch. At one point we, technically, had 2 of the top 4. And 3 of the top 7. And 4 of the top 15.....

You aren't that old. Bobby senior just got busy. Its only been 17 years since he was a recruit. This is why big time programs have childcare services for current players.
Effin AP...a .9996 rating.

IIRC, his girl took the SAT for him then told on him when he cheated on her lol

Even if the scores didn't get exposed, back then all the players down South were getting fake diplomas from Antron Wright's diploma mill in Goulds so he still would've had issues
Yep it was baby mama drama issues for him

Top 4 recruit in a class that had A.P. and Lynch. At one point we, technically, had 2 of the top 4. And 3 of the top 7. And 4 of the top 15.....

You aren't that old. Bobby senior just got busy. Its only been 17 years since he was a recruit. This is why big time programs have childcare services for current players.
I remember an LSU team from the mid-2000s having 20-30 players with children.

Advertisement

And last cycle we had fans calling me insane for saying we should sign 3 backs in 1 class.

(Cody Brown to the rescue)

It's getting to be an annual thing now; having a son on the team of a former player I remember watching.

Advertisement
FIFGC!!

3B95CC3A-A0D0-421C-BF0D-7EBC5F0464C1.gif

Advertisement
Anyone got the highlights from his son? He play RB like his dad? 2023 recruit I’m guessing

Advertisement
He and Mickey both...and they had a weird defense call where they would play with them also...disturbing watching sweat-soaked Mickey Andrews play with his **** on the sidelines. Yuck.

Go Canes!

He was also juggling crime scene photos of the Marlin Barnes murder back in 1995—using it as currency in effort to scare parents and to sway kids from playing for Miami.

I realize all is fair in the love and war that is college football recruiting, but that was a world-class scumbag move. Never forgave the man for that stunt.

A shame Ray Lewis and Earl Little never curb-stomped his *** for that one.

Played against Bobby in High School in 02. He tore us tf up in the playoffs and he was only a soph at the time. Could have sworn this kid was going to be the next great RB at UM. That Killian team was loaded with some studs...coached by Billy Rolle if I remember correctly.

I can think of about 29 other signs that I'm getting old.

The other day I woke up and could barely walk on my left foot. It feels...damaged.
I didn't injure it while I was awake, that's for sure. I have no idea how I hurt it.
People ask me "what did you do to your foot?" and I have no idea how to answer them.

Kanye West Shrug GIF

He was also juggling crime scene photos of the Marlin Barnes murder back in 1995—using it as currency in effort to scare parents and to sway kids from playing for Miami.

I realize all is fair in the love and war that is college football recruiting, but that was a world-class scumbag move. Never forgave the man for that stunt.

A shame Ray Lewis and Earl Little never curb-stomped his *** for that one.

Chuck Amato sent articles about the Marlin Barnes murder to LaVar Arrington in an attempt to get him to pick F$U over Miami.

Advertisement
Back