This is how you know you are getting oooold...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offering Bobby Washington's kid is a great way to get in at Eagle's Landing. They send a LOT of kids to D1 schools.

McDonough is a wealthy southeast suburb of Atlanta & a lot of celebrities live/lived there (TI, Gucci Mane, Luda, 2 Chainz, Nas, Whitney Houston, most of the Real Housewives of Atlanta cast etc.) so some of their kids have money but they also recruit kids from Decatur, Stone Mountain & East Atlanta

From Killian. The one that really cheated on his SATs, took it in Ft. Meyers, was the LSU goldenboy CB with two names, Patrick Peterson. I got from a good source that he had a double take his SAT at Ft. Meyers. This was arranged by "higher authorities", cajun style.
I guess I'm old because in the late '80's, I talked to a guy from the East Brady area who knew the Kelly family and he said that was the story with our great QB. The story that Papa Joe wanted Jim for LB was bunk. At least that's what this guy told me, back about '88 or so.

I guess this stuff is more common than you think. I have a cousin whom I haven't seen in '50 years. The story I heard is that he had somebody take either the SATs or the test for graduate business administration school for him. He got into Wharton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, Willis definitely didn't have any kids in high school. Ms. Janie woulda killed him. I wanna say he went through college baby-free but I could be wrong. When he hit the league and it was clear he'd be there for a while, my dog forgot rubbers existed lol...
Lil Willis (class of 2024 at Palmetto) is the 3rd oldest and he was born in 06, Willis rookie year was 2003 so he was getting busy once he got to the league lmao

I know I’m getting old cause they’re cutting and fixing another part of my body every 3-4 months..

Advertisement
Top 4 recruit in a class that had A.P. and Lynch. At one point we, technically, had 2 of the top 4. And 3 of the top 7. And 4 of the top 15.....

You aren't that old. Bobby senior just got busy. Its only been 17 years since he was a recruit. This is why big time programs have childcare services for current players.
When he's a grandpa in 2 years, THEN I will feel old.

Advertisement
Back