This is how you know you are getting oooold...

Advertisement
Bobby was the guy where the college board or NCAA wanted to verify his SAT scores, correct? IIRC, he refused to comply or retake the test, so went to West Virginia. This is all from memory, so I may be imagining the story, lol.

Bobby was the guy where the college board or NCAA wanted to verify his SAT scores, correct? IIRC, he refused to comply or retake the test, so went to West Virginia. This is all from memory, so I may be imagining the story, lol.

Think so. He was accused of SAT cheating (someone taking the test for him, IIRC?) - I thought. I thought he'd be the real deal. Great size, great speed, classic 1 cut running back.

Advertisement
Think so. He was accused of SAT cheating (someone taking the test for him, IIRC?) - I thought. I thought he'd be the real deal. Great size, great speed, classic 1 cut running back.
From Killian. The one that really cheated on his SATs, took it in Ft. Meyers, was the LSU goldenboy CB with two names, Patrick Peterson. I got from a good source that he had a double take his SAT at Ft. Meyers. This was arranged by "higher authorities", cajun style.

Top 4 recruit in a class that had A.P. and Lynch. At one point we, technically, had 2 of the top 4. And 3 of the top 7. And 4 of the top 15.....

You aren't that old. Bobby senior just got busy. Its only been 17 years since he was a recruit. This is why big time programs have childcare services for current players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bobby Washington's son just got an offer from UM.

And I'm STILL mad about our RB recruiting that year...
Remind me, form one old guy to another.
That year we recruited Bobby Washington, Charlie Jones and ________. Maybe it was just those 2. All of which looked great on paper and didn't amount to anything

Advertisement
....disturbing watching sweat-soaked Mickey Andrews play with his **** on the sidelines. Yuck...

3C39C5D3-D648-48E7-AA04-BDE5B5C90B7B.gif

Remind me, form one old guy to another.
That year we recruited Bobby Washington, Charlie Jones and ________. Maybe it was just those 2. All of which looked great on paper and didn't amount to anything
I think Derron Thomas was the answer to that question. So you didn't miss much because I don't remember him doing much...

Advertisement
Hope he got his life together seen that boy about 10 years ago riding a bike through the hood

Easy knowledge -- learning from the mistakes of others. HAF knowledge -- learning from your own **** mistakes. I personally have gained too much HAF knowledge over the years. Hopefully Washington's son learns from dad. Would be a heck of a heart warming story to see him as an impact playing in an O&G uni.

Advertisement
Back