This is how you gain 20lbs.

Advertisement
FYI....
9C304FBB-62FA-4BF9-B1A4-DFE42D80A8CA.gif

Why is Deejay so big?

It’s all fine and well to give Felder credit (or Moffett or Swasey or whatever) but this has more to do with the kid.

Deejay is just one of those kids that won’t be denied.

Good luck to defenses with Deejay and Homer still coming at you late in the 4th quarter

Deejay is destined for greatness and I hope he gets there. Talented and doesn't seem like the type of get into off-field issues.

Advertisement
It’s all fine and well to give Felder credit (or Moffett or Swasey or whatever) but this has more to do with the kid.

Deejay is just one of those kids that won’t be denied.

Good luck to defenses with Deejay and Homer still coming at you late in the 4th quarter
Don’t sleep on Burns. He’s gonna be out there handing out contusions and hematomas as well.
But **** if he’s fat then wtf am I? Ralphie May?

whats up with you guys who are obsessed with a S&C like they're doing magic? getting big in the weight room has more to do with the kid himself working and eating right. the good programs are usually all the same thing ;it's not magic. heavy cleans, squats,deadlifts, bench, overhead press etc......there is no secret to lifting believe me. you guys act like all the S&C coaches have some secret program lmao....i would classify a good S&C coach by someone who teaches the kids good and proper form. majority of college kids have horrible form on lifts ; mainly because they're not properly taught and they can get away with it because theyre genetically big and strong kids. this leads to injury.

Advertisement
Most high school kids have little to no serous instruction about lifting, once they get some the dedicated ones transform, as mentioned it's more about personal responsibility than some magic potion. Unlike Bama's "magic potion".

Advertisement
Most high school kids have little to no serous instruction about lifting, once they get some the dedicated ones transform, as mentioned it's more about personal responsibility than some magic potion. Unlike Bama's "magic potion".

The "magic potion" is way, way more about eating right than lifting. Yes, lifting right helps. But you could do every lift in the world, perfectly, not eat right, and get nowhere.

Conversely, eat right and stick to benches, rows, squats and deadlifts, and you'll be just fine.

whats up with you guys who are obsessed with a S&C like they're doing magic? getting big in the weight room has more to do with the kid himself working and eating right. the good programs are usually all the same thing ;it's not magic. heavy cleans, squats,deadlifts, bench, overhead press etc......there is no secret to lifting believe me. you guys act like all the S&C coaches have some secret program lmao....i would classify a good S&C coach by someone who teaches the kids good and proper form. majority of college kids have horrible form on lifts ; mainly because they're not properly taught and they can get away with it because theyre genetically big and strong kids. this leads to injury.

Very well said. There's also a huge element of being "macho" and trying to lift more than you can with good form. Lift 50 pounds right, not 80 pounds wrong.

Advertisement

This is false. If that was the case then they wouldn't be spending 6 figures on the SC coach and would just higher any random trainer from the campus wellness center. Obviously they all have the general squat, bench, row, press, deadlift, and clean routines. The difference is the rep scheme and prehab as well as the plyometrics and the conditioning portion.

Lol so y’all really think a good SC doesnt matter? Hahahaha man what’s wrong with y’all. It’s not about lifting heavy. A lot goes into strength and conditioning...

Advertisement
Back