This is how you gain 20lbs.

Advertisement
Yea... S&C didn’t matter 20-30 years ago.

Having an elite strength program is crucial in today’s game. So is nutrition. Did nobody witness this program from the day Coker took over till Goldy got clipped?

It’s all fine and well to give Felder credit (or Moffett or Swasey or whatever) but this has more to do with the kid.

Deejay is just one of those kids that won’t be denied.

Good luck to defenses with Deejay and Homer still coming at you late in the 4th quarter

It’s both. But I see your point. It’s almost like when people use Perryman to justify Swasey not being able to enter the weight room

whats up with you guys who are obsessed with a S&C like they're doing magic? getting big in the weight room has more to do with the kid himself working and eating right. the good programs are usually all the same thing ;it's not magic. heavy cleans, squats,deadlifts, bench, overhead press etc......there is no secret to lifting believe me. you guys act like all the S&C coaches have some secret program lmao....i would classify a good S&C coach by someone who teaches the kids good and proper form. majority of college kids have horrible form on lifts ; mainly because they're not properly taught and they can get away with it because theyre genetically big and strong kids. this leads to injury.

Didn't you get capped in Florida last week?

Advertisement
whats up with you guys who are obsessed with a S&C like they're doing magic? getting big in the weight room has more to do with the kid himself working and eating right. the good programs are usually all the same thing ;it's not magic. heavy cleans, squats,deadlifts, bench, overhead press etc......there is no secret to lifting believe me. you guys act like all the S&C coaches have some secret program lmao....i would classify a good S&C coach by someone who teaches the kids good and proper form. majority of college kids have horrible form on lifts ; mainly because they're not properly taught and they can get away with it because theyre genetically big and strong kids. this leads to injury.

Oh cool, I'm gonna take your list of lifts over to campus right now. I'll ask for $10K less than Gus is making, I can't see any reason why the job won't be mind by Monday afternoon.

Don’t sleep on Burns. He’s gonna be out there handing out contusions and hematomas as well.
But **** if he’s fat then wtf am I? Ralphie May?

Burns is definitely the wildcard. Good point and that kid looks like a freight train

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s all fine and well to give Felder credit (or Moffett or Swasey or whatever) but this has more to do with the kid.

Deejay is just one of those kids that won’t be denied.

Good luck to defenses with Deejay and Homer still coming at you late in the 4th quarter
Exactly this, just like Denzel Perryman who went after it under Swasey, it was about DP puttin in that work while everyone else was eating cheeseburgers

Do you have rainbow hair and a bunch of skittles in your teeth?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back