This is disgusting

pacusmc

All American
While all you slurpers and mopes salivate on that midgets nuts I’m trying not to break too much sht in my house.
To watch that program that has negatively recruited the best talent out of here and paid off more families and won championships with players that grew up cane fans and players that were committed here, and to watch him do it in our stadium and celebrate in our locker room is the most disgusting sht I’ve ever witnessed as a cane fan.
Fck all you saban slurpers and sec lurkers and staff members from other teams on here gathering snitch information.
Fck all you mopes that spew nothing g but negatively.
Have good night ladies.

Advertisement
While all you slurpers and mopes salivate on that midgets nuts I’m trying not to break too much sht in my house.
To watch that program that has negatively recruited the best talent out of here and paid off more families and won championships with players that grew up cane fans and players that were committed here, and to watch him do it in our stadium and celebrate in our locker room is the most disgusting sht I’ve ever witnessed as a cane fan.
Fck all you saban slurpers and sec lurkers and staff members from other teams on here gathering snitch information.
Have good night ladies.
And this thread is just as toxic and negative as everything you just said about us.

Have good night ladies.
Here’s an idea. Maybe stay off the board or ignore those negative posters.

Doesn't matter.

If you even watched any of that game you are a loser with ESPN's c--k wedged firmly between your buttocks.

You sissies do everything ESPN/ABC/Disney tells you to do? You going to watch postgame, as they wax poetic about Saban for an hour.

Idiots that watch a rigged product are the reason the product gets rigged...

Advertisement
Have good night ladies.
we got a choice as a program.

be upset over other guys going home with the hardware, or get serious and do the work.

i got nothing but respect for them. they ain't the only program cheating, they just cheat better. but whatever else they do, thety're incredibly serious about football, player evals and development, analytics and coaching. and it shows. those cats are well prepared and the backups are better than the starters. that's an old school UM thing.

i can't hate on other programs at this point because our failures are rooted in our own administration's refusal to even take football seriously. when we hire a real staff and put real infrastructure in place, we'll be able to compete. until then we're running a summer camp type outfit with lean-tos and tents while they're building big apartment complexes.

we got a choice as a program.

be upset over other guys going home with the hardware, or get serious and do the work.

i got nothing but respect for them. they ain't the only program cheating, they just cheat better. but whatever else they do, thety're incredibly serious about football, player evals and development, analytics and coaching. and it shows. those cats are well prepared and the backups are better than the starters. that's an old school UM thing.

i can't hate on other programs at this point because our failures are rooted in our own administration's refusal to even take football seriously. when we hire a real staff and put real infrastructure in place, we'll be able to compete. until then we're running a summer camp type outfit with lean-tos and tents while they're building big apartment complexes.
I don’t have a problem with them winning or cheating.
But their cheating has plucked kids from here and to see them winning with those players and in our home field is just not cool with me at all.
That’s our home stadium man.
idk how you can be a cane and not feel some type a way about it.

Advertisement
But their cheating has plucked kids from here and to see them winning with those players and in our home field is just not cool with me at all.
maybe i'm coming back in from the cold. I feel the spirit of the resurrection. it's coming if we just believe and stop being distracted by noise.

if we do what we need to do, we'll start getting our share of locals, and if we win with them, we'll be where we want to get to.

if we don't do what we need to do, then this will continue but the blame will lie with the UM Admin.

"Miss Terry" was born Terrence Duane Constable on May 4, 1952 in Fairmont, West Virginia. "She" fully transitioned via surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1982. "She" and husband Nick have 2 adopted children. Miss Terry enjoys recreational powerlifting and bass fishing in her spare time and lists "herself" as Neil Diamond's #1 fan.
Screenshot_20210112-003729_Chrome.jpg

Doesn't matter.

If you even watched any of that game you are a loser with ESPN's c--k wedged firmly between your buttocks.

You sissies do everything ESPN/ABC/Disney tells you to do? You going to watch postgame, as they wax poetic about Saban for an hour.

Idiots that watch a rigged product are the reason the product gets rigged...
I watched it on an illegal stream, does that at least mean they used lube vs sandpaper?

Advertisement
I know we got some Bently driving mofos who can start dropping some bags and get us back in the game.

I will never understand, as long as I live, how a grown *** man thinks coming to the internet and having a little hissy fit is a good idea.

Change your tampon and move on with your life.

Advertisement
that anger needs to channeled towards miami who allows it to happen

Advertisement
Back