This is disgusting

Advertisement
I hate OSU more.

Agree.

Alabama has gamed the system and is running a rogue operation.

All that to say, what the **** is the difference if they throw another ring on top of the pile.

I sat through that misery at Sun Devil Stadium on January 3rd, 2003, I made the six hour drive back to San Diego days later and I was harassed for years over an article I wrote at the time (countering Matt Hayes' article on why the Buckeyes would win.)

I used to think Florida fans were the biggest ****-stains on the planet .... then I sat in a stadium full of Ohio State pukes for four hours that January evening.

I don't want that program to ever win a meaningful football game again.

I'm not focused on the fact Alabama won—I'm thrilled Ohio State lost a title shot.

Agree.

Alabama has gamed the system and is running a rogue operation.

All that to say, what the **** is the difference if they throw another ring on top of the pile.

I sat through that misery at Sun Devil Stadium on January 3rd, 2003, I made the six hour drive back to San Diego days later and I was harassed for years over an article I wrote at the time (countering Matt Hayes' article on why the Buckeyes would win.)

I used to think Florida fans were the biggest ****-stains on the planet .... then I sat in a stadium full of Ohio State pukes for four hours that January evening.

I don't want that program to ever win a meaningful football game again.

I'm not focused on the fact Alabama won—I'm thrilled Ohio State lost a title shot.
What's the drive like from SD to Phoenix? Mostly desert? Any mountains?

Advertisement
I don’t have a problem with them winning or cheating.
But their cheating has plucked kids from here and to see them winning with those players and in our home field is just not cool with me at all.
That’s our home stadium man.
idk how you can be a cane and not feel some type a way about it.
I hate to break this to you but, before Howard, this was already happening. We are currently South Beach U, with the transfer portal championships, the fancy edits, trending tweets and a bag of chips.

Schnellenberger also served as offensive coordinator under his college coach Bear Bryant at Alabama, helping Alabama win three national championships in 1961, 1964 and 1965 before leaving in 1966 to take a job in the NFL as receivers coach of the Los Angeles Rams under George Allen, then was hired by Don Shula in 1970

Until we hire someone with that type of pedigree. We will always be South Beach U.

Wtf is this fcking ad I'm seeing? "Alabama where legends are made" are you kidding me within ****?

Wake me up when Saban isn't a complete and utter failure when he dared step onto a level playing field. Guy shouldn't ever lose with the talent he has, how about that?

What do you mean?
Well basically it plays like 7 on 7 . They have reduced Defence to bystanders. Hitting is out of the game. Way too many points are scored....

I am 45 so not too old, but I remember when football had hitting and defence and intimidation. That is all gone. It is way too easy to score points.

I get with the younger kids, that is all they know so they will like it.

I don't necessarily like it and find myself watching less and less.

Advertisement
***** Saban and Ohio State. That being said, I wish That Mother Fiiiiir Saban was our coach.

Attachments

• 27DC6544-B866-4502-9B3F-F562C4D77F4F.gif
    27DC6544-B866-4502-9B3F-F562C4D77F4F.gif
    978.5 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back