This insane fanbase

Stupid the team is better today then was 2 yrs ago it's still headed in the right direction.did you think it'd all change overnight and the canes would be elite again.takes time especially when prior coaching regimes basically left the cupboard almost empty.
U idiots been saying the same **** since Shannon. We just lost to a team with a wr playing qb who threw 3 ints lmao. "Cupboard almost empty"....U trying to tell me Virginia has more talent? LMAO

Advertisement
U idiots been saying the same **** since Shannon. We just lost to a team with a wr playing qb who threw 3 ints lmao. "Cupboard almost empty"....U trying to tell me Virginia has more talent? LMAO
No but when a redshirt freshmen starting his first road game didn't get any help from the oline either.we got more talent but not at the oline we are still lacking there.whether you'd admit it or not the oline does dictate what the weapons we have can do.

No but when a redshirt freshmen starting his first road game didn't get any help from the oline either.we got more talent but not at the oline we are still lacking there.whether you'd admit it or not the oline does dictate what the weapons we have can do.
Im not gonna go back and forth with you man. It was idiots like you making excuses for Coker, Shannon and Golden you are a homer. The fans who are complaining are able too see the reality of the situation

. Richt is a mediocre coach with an incompetent offensive and special teams staff. We lost to a team with a WR PLAYING QB WHO THREW 3 INTS!! STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

OP is one of many ******** on this site. It's a shame you can only neg each post one time, this one deserves perpetual dislikes.

Oh absolutely, MOST of us want Richt to take on a full time Head Coach role and hire an OC - but Blake James isn't the guy to do that. He's a straight up *****, we all know this.

Any dude that is out benched by his wife should not be in a position of power...

Advertisement
If Butch Davis the football God were our HC I guarantee we wouldn't be questioning anything about the rooster or the staph.

Advertisement
A year 3 loss to Virginia with 3.5 quarters of zero offense is pretty impressive progress

LOL we actually don't - Tomkins missed all three conversions tonight!!
My commiserations for having to sit through any game of super league and then that Miami abortion....

Tomkins would actually form a nice pair with feagles, two huge losers.

Advertisement
No but area where we are lacking is the oline.that does dictate what your weapons can do.Virginia took Thomas and deep outside away.we didn't adjust to it .part of it was the line didn't get much of a push.other team will use the same formula rest of the season.

No but area where we are lacking is the oline.that does dictate what your weapons can do.Virginia took Thomas and deep outside away.we didn't adjust to it .part of it was the line didn't get much of a push.other team will use the same formula rest of the season.

This.

And basically, this was a re-do of last year's Pitt game. And that was the beginning of a 4-game losing streak where other teams figured out what to do against bad O line play and bad QB play. Every game on the schedule is capable of being a loss from here on out.

This.

And basically, this was a re-do of last year's Pitt game. And that was the beginning of a 4-game losing streak where other teams figured out what to do against bad O line play and bad QB play. Every game on the schedule is capable of being a loss from here on out.
What the fu€k do you need to figure out? if youre an oppossing defense coordinator you know our offense run up the middle run behind mahoney/jahair throw on 3rd and long. This **** aint brain surgery everybody knows what richt is gonna do

Advertisement
Look at the activity on this board tonight. The threads are blowing up.

I swear you masochists get off on Miami losing. It's all about being proven right - Cristobal, Butch, Golden re-tread etc.

We were terrible, I get it. I'm as frustrated as the next guy - that was a devastating loss and has set us back a year in our progress. My team just won the Super League Grand Final and I'm going to bed crestfallen because we've lost to Virginia.

That said, Richt isn't going anywhere until he wants to go somewhere - he's on a massive contract and Blake James loves him.

Everything else is just whipping yourself into a pointless frenzy.

I’m not even in a frenzy , The getting mad days arevlong gone. Now I just make jokes, it’s better to laugh then cry.

Look at the activity on this board tonight. The threads are blowing up.

I swear you masochists get off on Miami losing. It's all about being proven right - Cristobal, Butch, Golden re-tread etc.

We were terrible, I get it. I'm as frustrated as the next guy - that was a devastating loss and has set us back a year in our progress. My team just won the Super League Grand Final and I'm going to bed crestfallen because we've lost to Virginia.

That said, Richt isn't going anywhere until he wants to go somewhere - he's on a massive contract and Blake James loves him.

Everything else is just whipping yourself into a pointless frenzy.

You tell him Hama!! WE should just act like Cucks and allow Richt to ***** over our team and after he is done we should offer to lick the *** off his ****.

Advertisement
Back