This insane fanbase

OP is unstable and will jump off the bridge only after four of his friends have. OP doesnt mind if his son dresses as male or female

Advertisement
"No big deal, everything's fine..."

image.gif

Game was lost at the line of scrimmage, period. I was there. There was NO ROOM to run the football. Yet we continued to do so for 3 Quarters. I had been critical of people saying there were 8 guys in the box. But tonight I saw how teams scheme us. They run that 8th guy late. We never adjusted to it. The defense also was not good. Their QB has terrible mechanics, and yet he threw 5 yard passes that went for five years. We didn't bump any of these guys at the line. The QB spy, was clueless because he didn't match the QB speed. It just was a cluster you know what of a performance.

Game was lost at the line of scrimmage, period. I was there. There was NO ROOM to run the football. Yet we continued to do so for 3 Quarters. I had been critical of people saying there were 8 guys in the box. But tonight I saw how teams scheme us. They run that 8th guy late. We never adjusted to it. The defense also was not good. Their QB has terrible mechanics, and yet he threw 5 yard passes that went for five years. We didn't bump any of these guys at the line. The QB spy, was clueless because he didn't match the QB speed. It just was a cluster you know what of a performance.

Our defense wasn't good?

Holy **** you're a ******. D played great. Their only TD drive started at our 8. D kept us in it with no help.

Between this and your "I paid to see Perry" tantrum, you really are a dumb, worthless *****

No but area where we are lacking is the oline.that does dictate what your weapons can do.Virginia took Thomas and deep outside away.we didn't adjust to it .part of it was the line didn't get much of a push.other team will use the same formula rest of the season.

And part of it was also our sh1tty OC/play caller.
Nothing but coach worship from your take.
OL is bad ??? Recruit better.
That’s on Ritch. This is year 3.
You are acting like this is year 1 and this is the roster he was stuck with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back