This insane fanbase

OldhamA

Senior
Look at the activity on this board tonight. The threads are blowing up.

I swear you masochists get off on Miami losing. It's all about being proven right - Cristobal, Butch, Golden re-tread etc.

We were terrible, I get it. I'm as frustrated as the next guy - that was a devastating loss and has set us back a year in our progress. My team just won the Super League Grand Final and I'm going to bed crestfallen because we've lost to Virginia.

That said, Richt isn't going anywhere until he wants to go somewhere - he's on a massive contract and Blake James loves him.

Everything else is just whipping yourself into a pointless frenzy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right can stay, but Blake James needs to do his ******* job and force Richt to drop some pink slips...this **** is flat out unacceptable

Accept the mediocrity. Assume the position
I'm not accepting anything, I'm just not going to lose my **** over losing a football game.

Especially when progress has been made under Richt and it's clear as day he's not going anywhere. The best we can hope for is that he ******* wakes up and hires an OC and OL coach at a minimum, even if that means ruffling the feathers of Dugans and Brown.

I swear you masochists get off on Miami losing. It's all about being proven right - Cristobal, Butch, Golden re-tread etc.

We were terrible, I get it. I'm as frustrated as the next guy - that was a devastating loss and has set us back a year in our progress. My team just won the Super League Grand Final and I'm going to bed crestfallen because we've lost to Virginia.

That said, Richt isn't going anywhere until he wants to go somewhere - he's on a massive contract and Blake James loves him.

Does Wigan have a kicker we can use?

Right can stay, but Blake James needs to do his ******* job and force Richt to drop some pink slips...this **** is flat out unacceptable
Oh absolutely, MOST of us want Richt to take on a full time Head Coach role and hire an OC - but Blake James isn't the guy to do that. He's a straight up *****, we all know this.

Advertisement
Ah yes the typical triggered slurpers post.

Have you paid attention to this program the last 17 years?

This coach was the chewed up and spit out Georgia trash. Has no business being here. And if you support him then you support the continued mediocrity of our program.

Agree but I think the real frustration isn’t with that anyone truly wants Richt fired but wants him to realize his limitations and hire a true OC. We appreciate what he has done but it’s time we get to the next level

Agree but I think the real frustration isn’t with that anyone truly wants Richt fired but wants him to realize his limitations and hire a true OC. We appreciate what he has done but it’s time we get to the next level
Simple. Admit that he has a deficiency in HIMSELF and fix it. Won’t happen though.

Advertisement

I get that Blake James loves him. But ****, Blake just approach him like a man. "Richt, you have a bright future in Coral Gables and I fully believe we can win big. The offense needs to be revamped however".

Ah yes the typical triggered slurpers post.

Have you paid attention to this program the last 17 years?

This coach was the chewed up and spit out Georgia trash. Has no business being here. And if you support him then you support the continued mediocrity of our program.
Stupid the team is better today then was 2 yrs ago it's still headed in the right direction.did you think it'd all change overnight and the canes would be elite again.takes time especially when prior coaching regimes basically left the cupboard almost empty.

Advertisement

Fu€k u guy. Were tired of seeing the same uninspired bullsh×+ for the last 13 yrs

It’s year 3, we still play down to competition, we have qb, oline, special teams and discipline problems we are not overreacting

Advertisement
Back