This Guy Will Play Day 1

Advertisement
great highlights can wait to see how he looks playing in our flag football intramural leagues..gonna kill it

I've thought the same thing.

I've compared him to Pimp Collier a few times and part of that is while he may not have the physical measurables of some of the other WRs we are taking/recruiting he game sets him up to make an instant impact. We've really been missing a kid like that can do consistent damage underneath.

I'm not so sure. if he plays, I'm not sure it's right away. dorsett, coley and waters will start. if scott is healthy he plays. and there will be other true freshmen clamoring for some pt if Dixon comes.

I love the idea of coley and waters and then dorsett stretching the field. does dorsett move to the slot? could be some major mismatches for dbs with our wr group.

Advertisement
Could you see. Four or five wide. Coley. Dorsett --- Berrios. Waters. Scott/TE/Cook/Duke/Yearby/langham

kid is going to be lethal in our short passing game. will only open up more space for the deep threats. huge pick up for us

I've thought the same thing.

I've compared him to Pimp Collier a few times and part of that is while he may not have the physical measurables of some of the other WRs we are taking/recruiting he game sets him up to make an instant impact. We've really been missing a kid like that can do consistent damage underneath.

Agreed, he's got the short area quickness you want from a slot receivcer and could be a threat down the seem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid is going to be lethal in our short passing game. will only open up more space for the deep threats. huge pick up for us

Could take some of the screens away from Coley but could produce similar results.

Which is good, he's quick and has very good vision so he can produce there. Add Waters on the other side getting screen passes with a hint of Dorsett and sink the safeties in which leaves 1 on 1 all day on Coley........... lethal

Didnt know we had a short passing game. I just see WR screens and 25+ yards passes

Didnt know we had a short passing game. I just see WR screens and 25+ yards passes

Would imagine that will change with Williams/Olsen/Kaaya at QB. I know SteMO isn't a lot of things, but no one on our team will have the arm talent that he has, guaranteed. We will need to shorten our passing game a little bit and this is the guy that will help with that. It's time for us to have a Michael Campanaro or Jamison Crowder moving the chains and average 34343 catches per game

Advertisement
This is type of player, plus a mobile QB is what helps you move he chains and improve that 3rd down conversion rate.

Advertisement
Back