This Guy Just Lost 7 (SEVEN!) Games In His 4th Season

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
And Miami is keeping him! They are keeping a 6-7 coach. Lmao.

What a fat stupid ******. At a school run by fat stupid faqqots.

This is a perfect fit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The University says we are trending in the right direction. At what point do we stop and wonder which direction they consider right?

Any other school hed be gone. At Arkansas ******* State they wouldn't tolerate this garbage. Shalala, the BOT and the Deans have turned UM into an absolute disgrace of a University. How these people look at themselves in the mirror every morning baffles me, but I guess when you're a crook like Shalala you surround yourself with people lacking any kind of morals or backbone.

Advertisement
He can't be held accountable for true freshman darrion Owens not being able to cover pharaoh cooper. .. I think that was my favorite corching move of the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not Al's fault, its the cloud
182.jpg

Advertisement
And Miami is keeping him! They are keeping a 6-7 coach. Lmao.

What a fat stupid ******. At a school run by fat stupid faqqots.

This is a perfect fit.

Fat stupid ******s of a feather, flock together.

These are people who would buy a high dollar AMG, never wash it, never vacuum, never check nor change the oil, never throw out any coffee cups or trash, never fix anything, and leave it parked under a big tree where scores of birds roost.

but OP, remember that the first 2 years don't count due to the Cloud and Shannon's rahkrootz, so Grohlden lost 7 games in his 2nd season.

Advertisement
Back