This Guy Just Lost 7 (SEVEN!) Games In His 4th Season

So let me get this straight.

Golden wants out.

Our BOT want him out.

Everyone wants this relationship to end, but neither party is able/willing to make the move.

What an absolute cluster**** we are.

Absurd, but he needs a reasonable landing spot and none are there.

Golden's needs are not relevant as to the decision our admin MUST make. It will be exciiting to watch Al's family life deteriorate.

Advertisement

Golden wants out.

Our BOT want him out.

Everyone wants this relationship to end, but neither party is able/willing to make the move.

Absurd, but he needs a reasonable landing spot and none are there.

Golden's needs are not relevant as to the decision our admin MUST make. It will be exciiting to watch Al's family life deteriorate.

Agreed the BOT needs to make the decision. I was responding to the mutual interest part of it in terms of a landing spot.

Golden wants out.

Our BOT want him out.

It's like a Mexican standoff. Except without any Mexicans......or guns.

UM is too cheap and apathetic to make a grown up decision and cut the cord. I also think our school is run by a bunch of elitist narcicists who would rather lie to the fans, students, players, and alumni than admit they actually screwed something up by extending Golden. Next year is going to be catastrophic. There will be no fans, no winning and recruiting will suck. But the people responsible, Shalala, the BOT, and James will get off scotch free as they've done the last 10 years, while our ****** reporters and other uninformed idiots who chime in on our program will blame the fans, sanctions, and our "lack of finances" on why we suck.

Advertisement
I would love to know what the players think of Gorlden and the staff at this point.

You've seen what they think of him. They've shown you in the dozen or so times they've flat quit on him over the last 4 years.

They can say whatever they want to say publicly, but their actions have shown us clearly what they think of him.

Advertisement
Back