This game means nothing W or L for the playoffs

TN_Cane

Redshirt Freshman
This game tonight means nothing in terms of playoff IMO as long as we win the ACC

Worst case we lose to ND and then beat clemson. The end of the season would look like this...

Bama - undefeated conf champ
Miami- 1 loss conf champ
ND- 1 loss
Wisky- 1 loss to Ohio state in conf champ
Oklahoma - 1 loss conf champ
Clemson - 2 losses
UGA - 2 losses
USC / WA 2 losses

Final 4 would be :
Bama
ND
Oklahoma
Miami

If we win tonight and then lose to clemson we have less of a chance to make the playoff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How ? They are literally ahead of us.

Beat the fucc out of them and get in one of those top spots.

I see your point but I want this game badly my **** eyes still burn from that 1988 f*****g I witnessed

No if Miami loses this game then the media will have no love. Look at what's happening in the SEC they already trying to get two teams in. Watch how far Auburn moves up now with this UGA win

Last edited:
Advertisement
How ? They are literally ahead of us.

Beat the fucc out of them and get in one of those top spots.

Because if we win tonight and lose to Dabo we are out.

If we lose tonight and beat clemson we are in

Not necessarily though. I get your point, losing doesn't mean we are out for sure. But winning increases our chances. They can easily make a case for another team for reasons x, y, z.
As they say, never leave it up to the refs. Or committee in this case.

No we lose tonight and we aren't going to the playoffs as we will end up being the 5 or 6 seed and only 4 make it . We would need way too much to happen . If Miami had come into this game beating FSU by 20 , GT by 15 , UNC by 40 then we could lose this but the world has no respect for us.

No we lose tonight and we aren't going to the playoffs as we will end up being the 5 or 6 seed and only 4 make it . We would need way too much to happen . If Miami had come into this game beating FSU by 20 , GT by 15 , UNC by 40 then we could lose this but the world has no respect for us.

Disagree. If we lose tonight and beat clemson we are a 1 loss conf champ.

The only other 1 loss conf champs would be ND (independent) and Oklahoma.

That's your final four plus Alabama

Advertisement

Disagree. If we lose tonight and beat clemson we are a 1 loss conf champ.

The only other 1 loss conf champs would be ND (independent) and Oklahoma.

That's your final four plus Alabama

You're forgetting Wisconsin who could be undefeated. We need to win.

Advertisement
Back