This game means nothing W or L for the playoffs

Advertisement
No we lose tonight and we aren't going to the playoffs as we will end up being the 5 or 6 seed and only 4 make it . We would need way too much to happen . If Miami had come into this game beating FSU by 20 , GT by 15 , UNC by 40 then we could lose this but the world has no respect for us.

Disagree. If we lose tonight and beat clemson we are a 1 loss conf champ.

The only other 1 loss conf champs would be ND (independent) and Oklahoma.

That's your final four plus Alabama

You're forgetting Wisconsin who could be undefeated. We need to win.

No I am not. They will be a 1 loss team who won't have won their conf. Wisky will lose big to urban Meyer.

We would have the best resume of the 1 loss teams.

Only loss to a team in the playoffs and beat a top 3 team for the conf championship

OP....every game matters. A game vs notre dame matters even more. Go to sleep and save the game for real fans with real balls.

We would have the best resume of the 1 loss teams.

Only loss to a team in the playoffs and beat a top 3 team for the conf championship

Yeah great straregy.....leave it in the hands of a committee that is already bias. You must have 2 PhDs and a couple masters degrees

Advertisement
LoL this game puts an absolute stamp we're back. Big time recruits in attendance. Beat these guys prison style.

No we lose tonight and we aren't going to the playoffs as we will end up being the 5 or 6 seed and only 4 make it . We would need way too much to happen . If Miami had come into this game beating FSU by 20 , GT by 15 , UNC by 40 then we could lose this but the world has no respect for us.

Disagree. If we lose tonight and beat clemson we are a 1 loss conf champ.

The only other 1 loss conf champs would be ND (independent) and Oklahoma.

That's your final four plus Alabama

You're forgetting Wisconsin who could be undefeated. We need to win.

No I am not. They will be a 1 loss team who won't have won their conf. Wisky will lose big to urban Meyer.

Okay, my bad. Didn't realize you could see the future.
Carry on with you're losing is okay scenario.

Tonight's game is the biggest game we've played in the last 15 years. Don't cheapen it with uncertain playoff scenarios that somehow relegate a loss acceptable. This is a statement game, I can't believe I'm even typing this to explain it, as if some don't get it.

Advertisement
We need to go undefeated or the sobs will ***** us. This is biggest game of the season, until next week. When we win this game we end ND's season; THAT IS IMPORTANT. We want to be Miami again not just some team. Destroying programs and conferences is just part of that package.

We need to go undefeated or the sobs will ***** us. This is biggest game of the season, until next week. When we win this game we end ND's season; THAT IS IMPORTANT. We want to be Miami again not just some team. Destroying programs and conferences is just part of that package.

Exactly. I hope the team isn't worrying about what other teams are doing. Just beat the team in front of you.

Mississippi is ahead of Bama, and making it look easy. Crush the Dome like a dixie cup!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back