This game is on Enos

Advertisement
Did Enos muff a punt or drop a ball in the end zone Jeff Thomas played like **** tonight let’s be real

STFU it's on the O-Line simple as that

No. It’s on Williams too. Holding the ball for over 3-4 seconds, then scrambling out of the pocket to only hold the ball longer and take a sack when you can throw it away?

The O-line sucked for sure. Williams wasn’t good in the 2nd half. Play calling sucked. Shoulda been running 2 TE sets and chipping the edge rushers and running the wildcat more since it was working.

Advertisement
I agree. How do you pick a QB that was forged out of cement as your starter. Dude plays like he from the the era where the forward pass wasn't invented yet and runs like a slug.

He should be called the Philadelphia experiment because he became fused with the ball.

Advertisement
My observation was we seemed to completely forget we could run the ball at times. If the ot is getting beat by the de running around him on the outside, time to slam a run right off the guard. Do it a few times and make him hesitate to come up the field like that

I seriously thought we would have had more 2 te sets and help the ot with their guys or run delayed te screens.

Are we going to face anyone else this year with a defense as good as the uf?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am a fan of Dan Enos. But, you can’t be stubborn with your playcalling. If you have two freshman tackles, you have to chip most of the game. Chipping with our tight ends and then releasing them would have kept their defensive ends and their safeties honest. I really like Dan as an OC. But, this was not one of his best play-calling games

With that said, I am really impressed with our perseverance. I love our tenacity. But, we are very undisciplined. There is much to work on before North Carolina. I am here for this great journey!

Last edited:
Does he know the concept get rid of the ball and throw it out of bounds. Not real impressed with his second half calls. Plenty of opportunities.

Advertisement
Back