This could get...interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This excerpt is from the state's website...

"The current design of Florida's state flag was adopted in 1900. In that year, Florida voters ratified a constitutional amendment based on an 1899 joint resolution of the state legislature to add diagonal red bars, in the form of a St. Andrew's cross, to the flag."

Georgia also "claims" that the 13 stars on their flag represent the "13 colonies", even though the flag is nearly identical to the Confederate flag, which had 13 stars to represent the 13 (intended) states, because they thought they were going to get National Signing Day commitments from Kentucky and Missouri.

Advertisement
But when does this BS stop? Is it going to go on forever until every little bit of history is erased?

Waaah, waah.

Flags are not history.

The Georgia flag is less than 20 years old. The Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi flags were all created after the Civil War.

Reading thru this thread was about as sad and depressing as it gets. Highlights the pathetic divide going on in this country right now. There is no middle anymore. You are either a "redneck racist" or a "liberal crybaby history killer" when there is division of this magnitude there can be no real change or progress. The only outcome of what is going on in this country right now is simply folks taking sides and labeling the other side as enemy. When we have now reached a point where every white person is supposed to feel guilty about their so called privilege, and every protester is a criminal, how in God's name do you bridge that gap? Leave your political views off the board and allow our canes to be the escape it needs to be.

I'm on FR Rd 133 in Show low AZ I'd welcome you with open arms. If you need better directions just ask I know you liberals don't know how to read a map. Snowflake is just north of us, stop there first they will enjoy your company. What time should I expect you? LMAO
Have a feeling he won't take the invitation.

Advertisement
This argument of losing history is such nonsense. No one is saying forget it, what is being said is don't celebrate it.
Not what the crazy left is saying at all. You do know blacks owned thousands of black slaves too, right? You do know Indians owned thousands of black slaves too, right? How many more nationalities owned slaves?. My question again is, when does all this BS stop? Nobody chimed in with an answer.

Not what the crazy left is saying at all. You do know blacks owned thousands of black slaves too, right? You do know Indians owned thousands of black slaves too, right? How many more nationalities owned slaves?. My question again is, when does all this BS stop? Nobody chimed in with an answer.
But Netflix gangsta says he'll have your skin on the asphalt... 😆

Advertisement
Then they snorted together. #43 is an elitist cry baby and #44 was a fraud.both went to ivy league schools. Im sure they did plenty of lines together.....

You post the links about allegations of Obama snorting coke and I'll post the links about allegations that W snorted coke.

As well as W's crafty "I haven't done drugs in the last 8 years" non-denial denial.

Obama smoked weed. Maybe a lot of weed. But weed.

You deflected.

You frequently see the 'where does it stop' angle and sure, where is debatable, but the argument that 'we shouldn't remove this bad thing, b/c you might remove something else later' is another deflection. Otherwise we shouldn't draw the line anywhere - let's have monuments to Hitler and Osama Bin Laden!

Advertisement
Waaah, waah.

Flags are not history.

The Georgia flag is less than 20 years old. The Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi flags were all created after the Civil War.
Don't be a dope this is way beyond flags. I don't give two ***** about state flags don't know one of them and I've lived in 5 states and traveled to 47 of them. You think the liberal jags taking over a part of Seattle is because of some stupid flags? ( ***** liberal politicians allowed this BS. Again don't be a liberal moron, when does this BS end, civil war again?

You deflected.

You frequently see the 'where does it stop' angle and sure, where is debatable, but the argument that 'we shouldn't remove this bad thing, b/c you might remove something else later' is another deflection. Otherwise we shouldn't draw the line anywhere - let's have monuments to Hitler and Osama Bin Laden!
Not a deflection at all not everyone agrees they are bad just as TOC was debating some other college liberal jag. Going to destroy a country over some red bars or some other BS? When is enough enough? Answer the question! Draw the line so we can get this BS over with.

You post the links about allegations of Obama snorting coke and I'll post the links about allegations that W snorted coke.

As well as W's crafty "I haven't done drugs in the last 8 years" non-denial denial.

Obama smoked weed. Maybe a lot of weed. But weed.
I could care less and wouldn't waste my time. That type of nonsense is for your type.

Advertisement
I want to know where the SEC-CG will be held in 6 months.
I’m curious. I don’t think the thread was started with ill intent, but as most threads lately, it’s become a garbage can of pointless political arguments. It’s become one step away from Twitter.

Even though we don’t agree on everything, I’ve enjoyed conversing with you because you can represent your viewpoint well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back