This can’t be real…

What Just Happened Wtf GIF by SomeGoodNews

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chud is an excellent coach and would be a very good OC here, just as he was before.

I think too many people get hung up on wanting some hot, **** commodity of the moment type of play caller. I dont know how Chud would play out as a playcaller at UM in 2022-2024 but the dude's resume is better than any OC I've seen discussed here lately. ****, the dude was a head coach in the NFL for a season.

I would be completely okay with a Chud hire at OC. There's something to be said for consistency over time.

As a coach:

Last edited:
Lol shouldn’t have snapped like that, sorry. I’m quarantined at home with Covid and I’m clawing at the ******* walls.

You’re good.
I appreciate your quick apology to poster from Germany and have deleted your post and your infraction but you need to sit this thread out for a week.

Hope you feel better btw

@Mackmiller974 I have unbanned you from this thread in good faith that you will not delete things. I suppose at this moment Chud technically is still a possibility so there is a chance I’ll have to eat more crow.

Y’all don’t be too hard on Mack. We’ve already hyena attacked him plenty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Football south of Flagler St. wouldn't of come close to seeing a State Championship in football if wasn't for that man...
Anyone remember Killian Coach Fred Cooley? Was he any good or just able to stack talent from the heights? Once they stayed at the ‘Ridge’ It was all Soldi.

Advertisement
He’s over on the Bama 247 board celebrating the big win with his boys
Regardless, he’s immortalized here forever in the CIS Classic Threads Thread.

DF687A8C-4497-4FBE-B800-2A8447A9DC7C.jpeg

Here’s the link:

I mean, it really is there:

There's still a Mark Richt and Jon Richt page. Doesn't mean they're coming back to run the offense.

Maybe it is Chud. Maybe it's not. Either way, trusting the $8,000,000 man and the decisions he's making.

Advertisement
Back