This can’t be real…

Advertisement
In one porst this fool symbolized 20 years of frustration - self inflicted unnecessary pain.

And @RVACane rode in to the rescue like Mario. 2022 gonna be good

@Mackmiller974 can i trust you to come in here and not delete anything?

Mack, Upvote this for yes, downvote this for no.
Listening Hello GIF by Ryan The Creative

Advertisement
@TerragonSix I’ve got you. He’s a barmy wazzok and a daft chavy git scrubber who is dead from the neck up. You’ll never see me this British again but Mackbammer ****ed me off proper with this. Pillocky bellend.
I used to work for a British company and there was one guy who'd come over who you could only make out about 90% of what he said. It was customary to take visitors out for ****tails and dinner. The problem was after a beer or 7 (he could really put it away) you couldn't understand a single thing he said and he got reall chatty. It was an evening of confused nodding.

Advertisement
Y’all are truly disrespectful toward a great Cane like Chud.

SMH

Chud was an NFL head coach and OC, and he was a college OC for the greaest national championship team of all time.

His resume absolutely ***** on anyone else that has been mentioned and it’s not close.

A few influential posters on this site have y’all believing a 30 year old who has never won **** is more qualified than a man who has won a title in college and been OC and head man in the league simply because “spread offense.”

Lol
Yeah, don’t want him as OC. Thanks for poRsting though… and please enjoy the hospitality and refreshments.

I used to work for a British company and there was one guy who'd come over who you could only make out about 90% of what he said. It was customary to take visitors out for ****tails and dinner. The problem was after a beer or 7 (he could really put it away) you couldn't understand a single thing he said and he got reall chatty. It was an evening of confused nodding.
And that’s how you end up wearing the Puffy Shirt on the Today Show

Advertisement
Advertisement
[RVA Maude Edit:
Here’s what OP deleted - an old part of UM’s website showing Chud as OC from 20,000 years ago. I am not deleting as you tried to do and requested, OP. You messed up my sleep pattern tonight. You messed up the sweet sueños of a number of us tonight. My blood pressure is on life support. You must suffer.

Note to all: this is an old Chus coaching bio from 2001 and a false alert but the thread lives on…]

View attachment 169943

tumblr_inline_mmz1nrRdgy1qz4rgp540.gif

Soft *** whiny ***** ***** of a mod should take your advice also
I’m a Maude not a Mod. That’s the worst of your insults. Calling me a Mod is like calling Ben Siegel “Bugsy”.

I don’t do insult wars anymore in this position. It only undermines my ability to try keeping that off the board and to crack down on people like you - for insults. Take a week off and enjoy your new experience here. When you return if you want to continue, I’ll continue. If you want to move on, I’ll move on.

Advertisement
Back