This can’t be real…

I think too many people get hung up on wanting some hot, **** commodity of the moment type of play caller. I dont know how Chud would play out as a playcaller at UM in 2022-2024 but the dude's resume is better than any OC I've seen discussed here lately. ****, the dude was a head coach in the NFL for a season.

I would be completely okay with a Chud hire at OC. There's something to be said for consistency over time.

As a coach:
I think its the fact he is trending down from that HC gig to NFL OC to a college asst. and he is more pro style bro coaching when we just got a uptempo spread offense. We have hung on to pro style bro for a decade too long and the college game is built for spread offenses. We finally got a taste and now we have a true impact player at QB position who should be surrounded by veteran weapons, no one wants to see it neutered with some complicated for college offensive players but easy for defense to stop offense. Even Saban with ALL the talent and resources abandoned that ship, nothing against Chud himself but give me a spread guru.

Advertisement
Chud would be an awful choice for OC. I doubt he is being considered for that role anyway. His name was mentioned as a potential analyst which would be fine.

It’s going in the classic threads thread for certain. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Mack hasn’t been back on the board since this happened.

View attachment 170218

He’s focusing on “roll tide” … and I’m not saying this to trash him, but that’s his reality.

Personally, I don’t get it, but to each his own. Bammer is our mortal enemy, mainly because of recruiting, I don’t get divided loyalties. Our rise, if it’s to happen, by definition, will have to hurt Alabammy to some extent.

This thread is like

funeral im back GIF
I’d like to know what the story line is in that soap opera? Lady tried to have him killed is my guess.

Advertisement
Anyone remember Killian Coach Fred Cooley? Was he any good or just able to stack talent from the heights? Once they stayed at the ‘Ridge’ It was all Soldi.
On my part, I have no idea. Those days I was all Miami Carol City. Is that how it went down? Soldi stole all the good players in the area...

[RVA Maude Edit:
Here’s what OP deleted - an old part of UM’s website showing Chud as OC from 20,000 years ago. I am not deleting as you tried to do and requested, OP. You messed up my sleep pattern tonight. You messed up the sweet sueños of a number of us tonight. My blood pressure is on life support. You must suffer.

Note to all: this is an old Chus coaching bio from 2001 and a false alert but the thread lives on…]

View attachment 169943

Bump!!!

Any updates from McBammer since the loss last night? Is he ok? Welfare checks needed??
I am not aware that the firm accepts compensation via EBT cards. Perhaps this is a policy that needs revision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back