This brought tear to my slanted eyes like Iron Eyes Cody...

**** Matthew Thomas. **** all those clowns who trolled us. Trolling the home team is a ***** *** move. If you don't want to come, then man up and say so.

Advertisement
Results are better than excuses or speeches. Time for the former,cuz the latter is running on empty. I stand with coach,but he doesn't deserve an endless honeymoon. Do your job. Get some seperation between us and the middle of the pack ACC. Quit getting anally probed by better teams. Stop with the rah rah blah blah and do all the talking on fall Saturdays.

Enough of the chatter cus it don't really matter.

niner I'm a bit surprised of your "I need a kleenex" take on Al's rant. If we weren't UM fans and read these words from some other coach we would call it for what is is. A dejected man who got pummeled by his foes on signing day.

Then we get esteemed posters like chise who act all petulant about a kid deciding where he wants to play ball and unloads an expletive laced childish rant at said player. Yep. Great example of class and style.

I thought the great,wise posters that are revered on these boards were smart enough to know that nobody tracks W's v L's on signing day. Those measures are calculated 2-3 years from now. I mean if we struggle against the Duke's and the NC States of the world,it's not because a certain LB went to FSU. It's because a certain coach can't get his team over the hump.

Another football legend named Al said it best. Just win baby.

If another coach had these issues( none of which BTW he created) and had similar circumstances to tend with, Id like to believe I'd understand what was going on. You don't see me rip guys from programs like Minnesota or Wake Forest, because their expectations, standards and pressures are much different than say, Alabama

Im a bottom line guy, and you know me, I see a coach at UM that I think stinks, I call on it( and relatively quickly, history shows that). I don't have green and orange glasses( most would vouch for that).

I call it as a I see them like a Korean Cosell. If Golden isn't the guy Dennis Green and I think he is, well, I wont hesitate to not crown him

Duly noted. I can't argue with the Korean Cosell..Classic

Results are better than excuses or speeches. Time for the former,cuz the latter is running on empty. I stand with coach,but he doesn't deserve an endless honeymoon. Do your job. Get some seperation between us and the middle of the pack ACC. Quit getting anally probed by better teams. Stop with the rah rah blah blah and do all the talking on fall Saturdays.

niner I'm a bit surprised of your "I need a kleenex" take on Al's rant. If we weren't UM fans and read these words from some other coach we would call it for what is is. A dejected man who got pummeled by his foes on signing day.

Then we get esteemed posters like chise who act all petulant about a kid deciding where he wants to play ball and unloads an expletive laced childish rant at said player. Yep. Great example of class and style.

I thought the great,wise posters that are revered on these boards were smart enough to know that nobody tracks W's v L's on signing day. Those measures are calculated 2-3 years from now. I mean if we struggle against the Duke's and the NC States of the world,it's not because a certain LB went to FSU. It's because a certain coach can't get his team over the hump.

If another coach had these issues( none of which BTW he created) and had similar circumstances to tend with, Id like to believe I'd understand what was going on. You don't see me rip guys from programs like Minnesota or Wake Forest, because their expectations, standards and pressures are much different than say, Alabama

Im a bottom line guy, and you know me, I see a coach at UM that I think stinks, I call on it( and relatively quickly, history shows that). I don't have green and orange glasses( most would vouch for that).

I call it as a I see them like a Korean Cosell. If Golden isn't the guy Dennis Green and I think he is, well, I wont hesitate to not crown him

Oh, and Vinn, I hope you're doing well

We gotta talk soon!!!

Advertisement
**** Matthew Thomas. **** all those clowns who trolled us. Trolling the home team is a ***** *** move. If you don't want to come, then man up and say so.

This.

Think Thomas, Collins, Bostwick, Bryant all told him they were coming. Probably Kirkland too otherwise that meeting doesn't make any sense.

I'm all in with Al. **** the NCAA and get this ******* **** over with. Has another program every had to deal with a 2.5 year investigation? Its bull****

It's a revival in here. I'm about to go grab my wife and kids & start a soul train line in my office ala 91 cotton bowl sideline. Needed this thread.

Oh, and Vinn, I hope you're doing well

We gotta talk soon!!!

Will do. I'll give you a shout soon.

OMG.... That FSU game... They should call it off, cause somebody might get hurt... Seriously..

Including coaches...

JC

Advertisement
Really proud to have Golden repping my school! The guy is an absolute genius.

I need to say this: fvck you, B*tch Bryant. You piece of ****. You could have simply manned up and said you were going to FSU. Playing where you wanted to play wasn't good enough was it? You had to try to fvck us, too, right? You pudgy piece of ****. I hope your new teammates run a train on you fat-fvck belly button.

And as for you, Traitor Bytch Thomas - you repping 305? Really? Go underachieve, dog - you classless scag.

B*tch Bryant and Traitor Bytch - you don't have to run and confess - The U is looking for you out on that field... we gonna find you... we gonna find you... So run and tell dat, homeboys!

'chise - I feel you, bruh! When does the season start?

Advertisement
My concern at this point is how much longer will he hold out? I'm not saying he runs away or anything, but now he's visibly upset with the situation, and who can blame him? He's recruiting and playing against the enemy and the NCAA, for 2.5 years now. If the NCAA **** ends soon then I think we're good, he'll want to see what can happen when that's all behind us. If it drags out another year, I think we're in trouble as he's going to entertain those offers to other places.

Given what I have seen/heard of him over the last 2 years, he is goal oriented (true winning character) and he will stay as long as there is enough fan support. Given his leadership performance, UM board isn't going to make him go any time soon. The only threat is all those folks who are only giving him 3 years to perform under such terrible conditions and would push him out before he has a fighting chance. I think he knew this full well and it is already reflected in his recruiting strategy this year of going after instant impact players so that he can win now and retain fan support. Golden would get my continued support as long as we keep improving each year.

Can't wait till we play fsu we coming back with a vengeance!! The traitors will be dealt with that game.

Advertisement
Public enemy #1 is Traitor Thomas. That skinny ****** better tape his helmet on because I really hope to **** someone blows him up. At some point, that scrawny douchebag is going to have to fill a hole, and I hope to god that God'sGiftGus or Mo Hagans or some other bad dude busts him the fugg up. There will be a time when he won't be able to chase and tackle. He's going to have to take someone on straight up man to man facemask to facemask, and holy **** I hope to see him get steamrolled.

Scumbag flashing that 305 **** all the time then runs up to shythole fsu like Lice Harris and Torian Beanbag's little do boy. Flash that 305, and by god I hope someone stomps on his fugging hand in a pile. Traitor piece of trash. That idiot actually said that he signed with fsu because he wanted his family to see him play. Fugging moron doesn't realize it's an 8 hour drive for his mom or a $400.00 plane ticket (flights are expensive as **** to tallahassee from Miami).

This is a time when I long for the old days and a fugging Charles Martin style bounty list. Put that maggot's number on your towel, and go find him and bust his fugging jaw out there.
Cant wait, and then Hagens should flash the 305 after he cleans his clock.

Advertisement
Back